DESIGNED SO YOU WON’T HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD
YachtCare brings together 10 world-class Hinckley YachtCare Centers and a new mobile service team to deliver an ownership experience like none other. It is a level of simplicity and care in the ownership experience that is unparalleled. It is a feeling that is available only on a Hinckley.
PICK UP/DROP OFF AND MOBILE SERVICE
Enroll your Hinckley in YachtCare and receive captained pick up and delivery to your dock from anywhere on the US East Coast. In select markets, our mobile service team will visit your boat directly for service without storage. With Hinckley, your YachtCare Manager is dedicated to your boat and is only a call or text away. When the season turns and it’s time to put your boat in storage or to receive a visit from our mobile service team, simply let us know.
YachtCare Classic is a new offering this year, specifically developed for our early model yachts. It is initially available in Florida in Spring 2020 as we develop the program for additional markets. YachtCare Classic is a mechanical-focused program for basic maintenance of diesel, jet and control systems and includes outside storage in Stuart or indoor storage in Fort Myers. Mobile service tailored for classic Hinckley powerboats in year-round rack storage is also available. This year only, automatic CPO certification is available with 1 year of YachtCare enrollment (upon passing pre-service inspection) as compared to the standard 3 year requirement.
Over the last 24 months, Hinckley brought online over 100,000 square feet of climate-controlled indoor storage in our YachtCare Centers from Maine to Florida. In the US southeast alone, we opened 40,000 square feet of Category 5 storm rated storage tailored to the local environment. This world-class infrastructure is built to safely and securely store your boat in the off season and to provide you with unmatched peace of mind.
QUALIFY FOR CPO-STATUS UPON RESALE
YachtCare provides 24/7 support in season so you can rest assured the Hinckley team will have your back around the clock. In the off season, whether you would like your yacht relocated or treated to a refit, every inch of your boat will receive impeccable attention. Varnish, upholstery, fiberglass, paint, electronics, mechanical and more will be ready to splash when you are. As an added benefit, Hinckley Yachts enrolled in YachtCare can qualify for Certified Pre-Owned status upon resale.
INCLUDED IN HINCKLEY YACHTCARE:
- Pick-up and delivery of your Hinckley powerboat anywhere on the US East Coast
- An experienced and dedicated YachtCare manager for project management and ease of communication
- Comprehensive inspection from stem to stern-including sea trial
- Pre-haul decommissioning of engine, electrical and water systems
- Haul out, wash and indoor storage in a climate-controlled environment
- Annual maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems, Jetstick, water jets, topside paint and gel coat finishes
- Launch and commission for the upcoming season
- Cleaning and detailing of the entire boat
- Automatic review of any outstanding warranty/recall issues for all equipment
- Comprehensive quality control process to ensure a superior operating experience
- 24/7 service hotline to better serve your needs and answer your questions
- Eligibility for Certified Pre-Owned status upon resale (learn more)
- Network of Hinckley YachtCare centers along the US East Coast
- Mobile Service is available in select markets for service without storage
- A tailored offering for our early model yachts, YachtCare Classic, is available in Florida in Spring 2020.
Hinckley YachtCare is designed for Hinckley Picnic Boats, Talaria motor yachts, Runabouts , Center Consoles and Sport Boats only. For details or to have a YachtCare manager contact you, please submit your information below.