PICNIC BOAT 40
A fresh recipe for the classic Picnic. The Picnic Boat 40 brings a fresh perspective on the most successful Hinckley series ever built. In nearly 90 years of building the world’s most iconic yachts, Hinckley set a new standard with the Picnic Boat that has captured imaginations everywhere. Beautiful lines, innovative systems and thoroughbred performance are hallmarks.
Inside, the completely reimagined layout features:
– Seamless flow from transom to helm
– Plentiful lounging space
– A wet bar
– Full sun coverage by Sureshade. Visibility is unsurpassed.
– The interior converts from cruising to day boating layout.
– Jet propulsion provides pinnacle performance in handling, drive quality and go-anywhere, do-anything shallow draft.
– Her jets are safer for families and for sea life.
CONSTRUCTION & CRAFTSMANSHIP
The new Picnic Boat 40 sports:
– All-new TriGuard Epoxy Construction which uses Aramid fiber/E-glass for a durable outer skin paired with lightweight carbon fiber for the inner skin.
– Tough and lightweight Corecell M Foam is used as an inner core for rigidity.
– The hull is then infused and post-cured with Epoxy resin for lightweight strength and a faster, more fuel efficient ride.
|LENGTH, HULL||39' 10"|
|LENGTH, WATERLINE||36' 3 "|
|FUEL CAPACITY||375 U.S. gallons|
|WATER CAPACITY||80 U.S. gallons|
|ENGINE||Twin Cummins QSB 6.7 480hp diesels|
|JETS||Twin Hamilton 322|
|CONSTRUCTION||All new Hinckley TriGuard® Epoxy Construction: Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin with Corecell M foam core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Infused and post-cured with Epoxy resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).|
|CRUISING SPEED||35 knots with optional power|
|TOP SPEED||38 knots with optional power|