- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
“ZEPHYR” (name reserved) is a very nice example of the Talaria 40. She boasts optional 480-hp engines, new Raymarine electronics as well as a new shallow water intake system (to navigate comfortably in less than three feet of water). She is enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. With this high level of care, Hinckley is offering a “CPO” Warranty on this incredible example.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: LY3 ETP diesel engines
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 599
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
Engine Model: LY3 ETP diesel engines
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 599
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
“ZEPHYR” (name reserved) is a very nice example of the Talaria 40. She is one of only a few that received the upgraded Yanmar 480 horse power engine package (which gives her exhilarating speed and performance). This tastefully optioned Hinckley received new Raymarine electronics last winter as well as a shallow water intake system that allows her to navigate comfortably in less than three feet of water. She also received new tasteful cushions in her pilothouse and aft cockpit.
“Zephyr” has been maintained to the upmost standards by Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. She is enrolled in their Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. With this high level of care, Hinckley is offering a "CPO" Warranty on this incredible example.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat for decks Double Red bootstripe
- Black Bottom Paint
Hinckley DualGuard composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
- Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Handrail mounted vertically on transom to assist in climbing out of water. Handrail is painted to match color of hull.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house, pilothouse top, and across aft end of pilothouse for reduced maintenance.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck.
- Cockpit floodlight is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches.
- All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Stainless steel bow rail – with integral burgee socket
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two spring-line cleats on port and two on stb side
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips.
- Varnished Teak cockpit coaming cap with Gelcoat-finished vertical surface to reduce maintenance
- Deck shower with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Center deck hatch with two line racks (forward and aft)- provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders – installed port and starboard on side decks. – can serve several functions as shore power cord holder, grill holder and rod holders.
Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
- Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes
- Forward facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit.
Items under side decks:
- Dimmable lighting
- Boat hook
- Glendinning 50-amp Shore Cord Outlet with switch
- ACR 406 Cat 1 RapidFix GPIRB
- Stamoid covers for all seating.
- Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom
Engine Boxes: The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Hinckley “wood package” consists of varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash.
Settees port and starboard for seating:
- Storage is provided in bases of settees
- Port side settee converts to a berth, with interchangeable table support
- (5) Five pilothouse window have light green tint
- Three fixed front windows
- Two side windows slide open for improved ventilation
- Interior window sun covers – snap to window frames.
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
Overhead in pilothouse
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation with varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Overhead illumination is low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmer switch.
- Separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
- Custom 20” LCD screen that folds down from overhead. Screen is stored in varnished teak enclosure. TV source is either Sat TV or DVD
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse. .
- Two (2) Hella fans – mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard, port and starboard.
- Teak locking companionway door with tri-fold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to storage
HELM STATION (Starboard)
- The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” – which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- Two digital engine displays.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- New Raymarine Hybridtouch chartplotter with Radar overlay
- New Raymarine data repeater at helm
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot – with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- Networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders withWaas GPS, open array Radar and DSM depth finder.
- Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna is painted to match deck color
- 4-Kw open array radar dome – is painted to match deck color.
- DSM 300 digital depth finder module
- Standard Horizon PS2000 VHF with RAM mic.
- High-speed Compass in laminated teak binnacle
- Pilothouse Custom 20” LCD screen that folds down from overhead – stored in varnished teak enclosure. TV source is either Sat TV or DVD
- XM radio input
- Alpine FM/DVD control head with separate 6 CD changer and amplifier. 2-pair of MB Quartz speakers, each with volume adjustment(1-pair in Forward Cabin, 1-pair in the Pilothouse). Remote control
- 20” LCD TV in custom locker on forward bulkhead
Companionway Entry: Teak companionway steps from the pilothouse, on center to the accommodations below.
- The top-opening step houses the master disconnect switches for batteries
- The lower step is top-opening for stowage.
- The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half.
- The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood
- All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames.
- Insulated white overhead with cherry battens.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a Mojave colored Corian countertop.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Seaward two-burner electric cooktop (new).
- Microwave oven (new) – is mounted in locker below the cooktop.
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Countertop accessed waste bin
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Mojave colored Corian countertop has a stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Shower area has a Grohe showerhead. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower area with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks.
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
- Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion
- Also, sleeps two on converted portside Pilothouse settee area
- Custom TV enclosure on forward bulkhead that flips up to expose 20” TV monitor as well as provides access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Two stereo speakers – flush mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers outboard and above V-berth
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
12/24-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) New Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) New 12-volt DF-4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420-amps
- Vanner battery equalizer – to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50-amp shore power cord
- Glendenning shore cord reel system.
- Mastervolt 3.0 50-amp 24-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- Charles 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in engine room, galley and head
Onan 13.5-Kw generator with sound shield. (386 hours – Fall 2017)
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Twin (2) Yanmar LY3 ETP 480-hp electrically controlled engines. Digital engine display shows critical engine data including real-time engine data, including engine speed, trip duration, battery voltage, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, plus boost and oil pressures. Multiple alarms for engine malfunctions
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives
- ZF transmission.
- Side Power 24-volt 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Yanmar electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen-2” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Algae-X 500 fuel treatment systems for engines and generator.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Freshwater deckwash with spigot in anchor locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Fireboy – Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Marine Air 16,000 and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioners with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Varnished teak burgee staff
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Boat hook, mounted under side deck.
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders
- (6) Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit.
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse top -painted to match deck.
- Kahlenberg air horn on pilothouse top with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir VR1250 24-volt DC electric windlass with polished stainless steel 22# anchor + custom amount of 125’ stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-763-3062