ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
A Hinckley "CPO" Warranty boat, SIP SIP (name reserved) has a new compliment of Garmin electronics including new Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, depth transducer and a new Fusion stereo system with Bluetooth, Six JL Audio speakers, amps and XM Satellite Radio. She also received new Stidd helm seat coverings in white Ultraleather last winter. Her bottom was recently soda-blasted to bare glass then the bottom was barrier coated and three coats of red ablative bottom paint were applied.
The Yacht is visually striking with stunning brightwork and the Flag Blue hull and cream cabin top and roof show no sign of fading. Cushions and canvas are “like new”, with most canvas rarely used.
The powerful engine, bow thruster and JetStick® make this boat extremely maneuverable at low speeds, and fast and easy to handle cruising. Its turbo diesel engine is very frugal. The boat is easy to own, and a lot of hassle free fun, whether with guests or single-handed. Comfort equipment includes heating, refrigeration, full galley, full head, stereo, barbecue, and shower inside and outside.
This is a must see yacht for anyone interested in a stunning Picnic Boat at a reasonable price that needs nothing for immediate enjoyment.
SIP SIP is a Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) which sleeps two comfortably and includes an enclosed Head / shower, and Galley. In the Pilothouse area there is an L-shaped settee with a table and two forward-facing Stidd seats; L-shaped Settee can convert to a berth as well.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Single Light Cream boot stripe
- Red bottom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, with a carbon fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- The deck sole has a molded nonskid pattern
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with removable screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats – mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight – Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
Aft settee faces forward and has bottom and back cushions.
The Picnic EP teak covered engine box has a Force 10 BBQ grill and sink wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- The wet bar area includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, Force 10 BBQ grill, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine
- Teak side and capped cockpit coaming
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve
- A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- 4 rod holders – 2 at aft end and 2 at the fore end of the cockpit gunnels
- Canvas Weave Oyster P600-24 covered cushions
- Weather covers for the aft settee and the engine box seat cushions
- Cockpit cover
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Garmin GPSMAP 7616xsv 16-inch Chartplotter/Sonar Multifunction Display with Garmin xHD Radome (new 2018)
- Garmin GPS 19x NMEA 2000 antenna (new 2018)
- Airmar Bronze thru-hull transducer with depth, speed, and temperature (new 2018)
- Garmin GMI 20 Instrument display for depth and speed (new 2018)
- BlueChart g2 Vision charts (new 2018)
- Garmin Marine Autopilot (new 2018)
- Garmin Reactor Retrofit Corepack Autopilot processor (new 2018)
- Garmin GRF 10 – Rudder Feedback Sensor (new 2018)
- GRF 10 15 meter Extension Cable and Garmin Shadow Drive (new 2018)
- Fushion MS-AV7001 True Marine Entertainment System (new 2018)
- Marine Bluetooth Module with Data Display (new 2018)
- Sirius/XM SXV200V Tuner (new 2018)
- SRA40 Sirius Receiver Antenna (new 2018)
- (6) JL Audio Mx650 6-1/5” marine speakers – 2 in cabin and 4 in pilothouse/cockpit (new 2018)
- 2-channel amp to run cockpit speakers (new 2018)
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. This is a perfect couple weekend yacht.
- Savannah Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 600-watt 110-volt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- LP gas sniffer
- Propane shut-off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Linen Basil #8301
- Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door
- Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door
- Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
- Varnished cherry shelves port and starboard over v-berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.