SEMPER FI is a Picnic Boat EP (extended pilothouse) that had her engine re-manufactured in 2007. She is a Flag Blue hull with a bow rail, wet bar, full electronics and in great shape with a great price!
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP diesel - Re-manufactured 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 915
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
SEMPER FI is a beautiful, comfortable cruiser for on-the-water entertaining and/or overnight "getaways" and port-to-port cruising, and can sleep up to three.
Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. There is an entertainment area in the extended pilothouse and additional seating in the cockpit.
Some recent upgrades:
- New full Cockpit cover
- New Aft Pilothouse enclosure
- New Exterior upholstery
- New Interior upholstery
- New dual Racor fuel filters
In preparation for sale, the owner is doing the following:
- Wax and detail house and hull
- Detail bilges
- Bottom paint
- Jet Service: Replacement of nose cone, cutlass bearing and anodes (4/1/2019)
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and Deck
- White Single Bootstripe
- Red Bottom
The Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: The heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a folding, stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports on house sides
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom stainless steel bow rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Flush sockets for bow burgee staff and ensign pole staff
Cockpit entry via teak side boarding step and a stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
- Cockpit sole has a molded-in nonskid surface and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- There are numerous cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, and storage bins.
Seating is available aft, as well as on the Picnic EP engine box that includes an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- Seats are finished in NEW exterior upholstery – with an Ivory color weather cover.
- The "Galley-Up" wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot & cold pressure water, insulated self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer.
The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric air-assist lift for easy access to the engine.
- Forward-facing full-width Settee has NEW upholstery and an Ivory color weather cover.
- Aft settee – includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs with and to below deck pumps and batteries. There are molded-in port and starboard cup holders.
- NEW full cockpit cover – attaches to pilothouse with snaps around cockpit coaming.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve is located under starboard deck.
- Port and starboard fishing rod holders are located on the aft deck sides.
- Teak fishing rod holders under cockpit coaming.
The Extended Pilothouse (EP) roof shades additional seating with a L-shaped settee with varnished teak shelf rim to port that faces inboard and forward.
- NEW L-settee upholstery.
- There is locker stowage beneath the settee.
- Table – Varnished teak table with removable pedestal can be lowered to form a sheltered, comfortable "kid-sized" berth. The tabletop is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table allowing use flexibility.
- Two of the four (4) opening hatches with screens are over the aft pilothouse area
Helm Station (starboard):
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® steering system
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket and remote switches to spotlight
- Two cup holders
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine e127 hybrid touch-screen Radar/Chartplotter display (2015)
- Raymarine RD418 HD radome (2015)
- Raymarine ST-6001 Plus Autopilot with rate sensor
- Spectrum GX2350 VHF radio/loud hailer with DSC interfaced with GPS
- AIS with integration to chartplotter
- Raytheon multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator (2015)
- Alpine AM/FM receiver with 6-CD changer, amplifier and fade control.
- (4) Alpine STM666 speakers: (2) in forward bulkhead and (2) in pilothouse
From the Pilothouse forward and down the companionway steps are the interior accommodations below:
- Galley – To port
- Head – Starboard
- Sleeping area – Forward
Satin-varnished cherry finished interior includes sheathing. Varnished teak and holly cabin sole has a custom cabin sole cover.
- Opening overhead hatch and four opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior window sun covers for the pilothouse.
- Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting.
- NEW interior upholstery
The Corian Bisque countertop has a stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle, and hot and cold pressure water. The stove with custom wood stove cover/cutting board is set in the countertop forward. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top.
Galley highlights include:
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self- draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with wood cover
- Remote propane shut-off
- Microwave oven (110-volt)
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pull-out drawers
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- Red step-light in galley
- Opening port with screen.
The Head is opposite the galley, starboard of the companionway, with a solid cherry door. Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a cherry-faced drawer beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- Varnished cherry countertop has an undermounted white porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower with additional custom wall holder provides hot and cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Opening port with screen
- Hella fan
V-BERTH AREA (Forward)
- Double berth is formed when using the adapter with cushion
- Two opening ports with screens
- Two Hella fans
- Two stereo speakers – mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
Excellent storage is provided:
- Under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors
- In the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
2002 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440HP diesel engine (re-manufactured 2007). In August 2007, the engine was replaced with a remanufactured engine as part of the Yanmar Service Bulletin and Recall. Engine hours are total since 2002.
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive,
- ZF IRM220PL transmission
- Vetus 12-volt 7” bow thruster.
- Hinckley custom Jetstick® Gen-2 control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- NEW dual Racor fuel filters
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Waterjet nozzle direction indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Electric fuel tank selector solenoid installed
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- 12-volt in-line automatic sump pump
- Engine room sound insulation.
- Engine box forced air blower.
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Muir Electric Windlass Pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole.
- Dock lines
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit
- 12-volt trumpet horn – helm switch.
- Masthead and running lights.
- ACR masthead mounted spotlight with helm mounted electric remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-763-3062