ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
McCurdy & Rhodes
PEMAQUID is a Whisper Gray Awlgripped sloop. She has a Sou’wester 42, varnished light ash interior that sleeps up to six and includes a separate Nav Station.
Recent upgrades include: New 2018 Electronics, cockpit cushions, MOB canister and Lifesling, MOB pole, 2017 Dodger, bimini and Bluetooth enabled stereo, 2016 Stack pack mainsail and 2015 90% Yankee jib.
Electric air conditioner and her very light Whisper Gray Awlgripped hull help keep the boat cool in Southern climates.
- Dodger with windows (2017)
- Cockpit bimini (2017) – attaches to dodger – and has enclosure panels
- Cockpit cushions (2018)
- Hinckley folding teak cockpit table
- Teak cup/mug rack
This large T-shaped cockpit has teak topped coamings with winch pockets, teak cockpit sole with drainage scuppers. There is molded nonskid on the seat tops that open for storage. There are Nav instruments mounted on the forward bulkhead.
Binnacle mounted wheel steering includes:
- Stainless steel wheel with elkhide covered rim
- Binnacle mounted compass with chrome cover.
- Stainless steel binnacle guard.
- Transmission and throttle control.
- Raymarine display – helm binnacle mounted
- Yanmar engine control panel w/separate gauges for oil, temperature, and voltage are handy to the helmsman.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
2018 Lighthouse II Raymarine Electronics
- 2018 Raymarine Autopilot – with linear hydraulic drive and wireless control
- 2018 Raymarine Quantum CHIRP sonar with Radar R70R auto controller
- EVO motion sensor
- 2018 12” Raymarine multi-function display – helm mounted
- Garmin 745 Chartplotter – nav station
- Horizon Intrepid VHF – 2018
- Datamarine S100KL Knotmeter /log
- Datamarine Apparent Wind
- Datamarine Wind expansion
- Datamarine Depth sounder
Entertainment system includes:
- Fusion MSIP 600 Stereo for Ipod, Bluetooth enabled – 2017
- Visio Flatscreen color TV
PEMAQUID has a Sou’wester 42 layout that sleeps up to 6. The interior is finished is varnished light ash with a teak and holly sole.
- Interior upholstery is finished in Dark Blue
- 12-volt dome and bulkhead mounted lighting
- (2) Overhead opening hatches and companionway
- Stainless steel lined windows thoughout and an opening port in head
- Cruisair 120V air-conditioner
- 5 Cabin fans
- Espar diesel heat
- Many louvered door lockers throughout
Interior Layout and Walkthrough:
- From the cockpit forward, through the forward cockpit companionway hatch and down the companionway steps leading to the interior accommodations, are the Galley, Navigation Station and Aft Quarterberth area immediately accessible. Next forward is the Main Salon that includes a transom berth and pilot berth to port and an entertainment center over the transom berth to starboard. The Head and Master Stateroom are forward.
GALLEY (Aft to port):
The Galley is U-shaped and to port of the companionway:
- White Formica countertop with sink and stove counter storage lockers, under sink storage
- Double stainless sink with wood cutting board single sink cover
- Stainless steel fixtures with hot and cold pressure water and sprayer, and hand pump.
- 4-burner Broadwater propane stove with oven
- 12V remote solenoid switch
- Top-loading icebox with Grunert 120-volt cold-plate refrigeration
- (2) 110-volt double GFI outlets
- Vented sliding door locker storage outboard and aft and there is drawer storage
- Glass/cup rack mounted over aft.
NAVIGATION STATION (Aft to starboard)
Separate forward-facing Nav Station is aft of the starboard main salon berth and forward of the quarterberth area.
- Full-size varnished light ash nav table with cushioned seat. Opens for chart storage and includes three storage drawers accessed inboard. Additional small shelf rack is forward
- 12-volt dome lights for day and night vision
- Electric panel is outboard with breaker panels for 12V & 110V circuits
QUARTER BERTH AREA – Aft Starboard:
Aft of the navigation station is a large quarterberth area
- Single berth
- Locker space – aft
- Main battery on/off switches
- Dome light
- Reading lamp bulkhead mounted
The Main Cabin has a pull-out settee/transom berth with pilot berth to port, with a second pull-out settee transom berth with Entertainment Center over to starboard.
- Double dropleaf, varnished light ash dining table is on center.
- Bookshelf and shelf storage are mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Settees have storage in the seatbacks
Starboard, the Entertainment area has a settee/transom berth with outboard storage lockers and drawers integrated with seat back. There is a small bureau forward of the settee and forward again is a hanging locker.
- Entertainment center has a large custom liquor locker on center and an additional locker forward and aft
- Brass clock port forward bulkhead
- Mounted bulkhead lighting, fans and clock and barometer
Forward of the Main Cabin is the private Head compartment that includes:
- Vanity with formica countertop
- Hand-held shower
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Electric freshwater head – to holding tank 24 gallon
- Lockers and storage
- Teak shower grate
- Double 110-volt GFI outlet
- Towel racks
- Mirror mounted on bulkhead
- 12 volt lighting
- Holding tank pump-out switch
OWNERS STATEROOM (Forward):
V-berths – Can include an adaptor with cushion to make a double berth.
- Cushioned seat between the berths
- Lockers over outboard w/sliding door fronts
- Drawer storage under berths
- Bureau – to port w/3-drawers
- Hanging locker – to starboard
- Door access to forepeak
- A hatch to foredeck
- Private door access to head.
12-Volt DC system and 110-Volt shore power or generator:
- 12V and 120V circuit breaker panels
- Electrical bonding system throughout
- (1) Gel-cell start battery – charged by 80-amp engine alternator.
- (4) 6-volt batteries in series for house service
- Emergency parallel starting
- 30-amp shore power with shore cord for house service and air-conditioning
- Xintex 40-amp battery charger
- 110-volt outlets
- Shore power cord
Generator: Nextgen 3.5 KW 120V generator.
Lighting: 12-volt interior and exterior lighting or by 120VAC shore power/generator.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.