ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
LIBERTY is the finest Hinckley EP (extended pilothouse) to come to the market in a very long time. This low hour masterpiece looks like she just came out of the Hinckley “plant” in Trenton, Maine.
This Picnic Boat spent the first portion of her life in Maine where she lived on the water for a few months a year and then wintered in heated indoor storage at Hinckley Yacht Services in Southwest Harbor. In 2017 she came to Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, Rhode Island where a new owner started a two year upgrade on an already flawless Picnic Boat including a new generator, air conditioning, Garmin electronics, Fusion Bluetooth stereo, aft cockpit “Sail Shade” with carbon fiber poles, Ralph Lauren fabrics, LED lighting, varnished teak transom and more. Please view the pictures to see how pampered this Hinckley is.
In 2007, Hinckley Yachts upgraded the Picnic Boat EP. A walk through transom door and larger 480hp Yanmar engine were added. This makes the 2007 and 2008 EP’s, the most desirable of all Picnic Boat EPs (extended pilothouse). This example has only 374 hours on her upgraded engine. Her hull paint is incredible, her cream-colored exterior gelcoat glistens like new, and the brightwork (varnish) is amazing. She is in true “Bristol” condition.
At this high level of care, Hinckley is conveying a Certified Pre-Owned Warranty on the engine and Jet components. Please review her specifications and pictures to see how special she is.
This is an incredible opportunity to own the best of the Picnic Boat EP yachts.
- All exterior cushions are covered in Ralf Lauren Patio Stripe fabric in navy/white stripes (new 2018)
- The interior is furnished with Perenials Jake Stripe fabric.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- White bootstripe
- Red bottom
- Custom varnished teak transom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- The deck has Awl-grip nonskid pattern
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Custom teak handrail on transom.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome, and satellite antenna painted to match deck.
- (5) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats – mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight – Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom forward facing and also facing aft molded in the engine box.
The Picnic EP teak covered engine box has a wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- The wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
More cockpit features:
- Full Teak Package.
- Sail Shade system with removable carbon fiber poles for easy deployment of a bimini top (new 2019)
- Portside transom door from swim platform
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Fishing rod holders.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin Glass Screened 12’ color chartplotter with digital radar (New 2019)
- Garmin Autopilot (New 2019)
- Garmin Tridata repeater screen (New 2019)
- Standard Horizon PS-1000 VHF radio and Ram mike
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo (New 2019)
- (3) Pairsof Alpine MB Quart speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead and in Pilothouse.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Air conditioning – 10,000 BTU – added 2018.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Bone Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold-plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- LP gas sniffer and a propane shut-off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Varnished cherry shelves port and starboard over V-berth.
- Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- Fisher Panda 5 Kw Generator in soundproof box (new 2018)
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps (new 2018)
- Start – 12-volt AGM Group 4D battery with 1100 CCA capability (new 2018).
- House – (2) 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each (new 2018).
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 30-amp shore power cord with power indicator light.
- Mastervolt Dakar Combi 1500 pure sine-wave inverter/charger with 65-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Glendinning Electric Cord Reel with Wireless Remote.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.