A RARE FIND! HIGH COTTON has been a freshwater boat since new. Updated electronics (2017) and new hull paint in 2018, she is in truly remarkable condition. HIGH COTTON is an extraordinary example the Picnic Boat “Classic”, an iconic design and Hinckley at its best.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-FTE fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 878
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 420|horsepower
High Cotton sleeps two comfortably forward and includes Head with shower and a Galley.
HULL and DECK
Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Dark Green Awlgrip Topsides (New Jan. 2018)
- Light Cream Single Bootstripe
- Light Cream Cabinhouse and Deck
- Red Bottom (Complete strip with barrier coat and VC17 – Jan 2018)
Deck and Equipment:
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four (4) fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- Masthead spotlight and 24” Radome are painted to match deck.
- Padeye cleat custom mounted aft of midrail cleat with extended chafe strip.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- SS half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Dock lines
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR Masthead mounted spot light w/helm mounted electric remote control
Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Cockpit features an insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion and a varnished teak drink table with four drink holders. There is a custom engine box seat back with two positions and storage under side decks. The aft settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Forest/Antique Beige fabric with an Ivory weather cover.
Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
There is a Teak coaming step and SS and teak ladder inside coaming.
The cockpit coaming is varnished teak with courtesy lights under. There are four direct drainage scuppers. Ivory-colored full cockpit cover attaches with snaps.
Swim Platform: Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, SS bracket and half round, and a SS folding swim ladder.
The PILOTHOUSE has four (4) pilothouse windows, two fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers and (2) sliding side windows. The pilothouse is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There is a teak locking companionway door. A varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof with dimmer switch.
Starboard, the Helm Station has a brown leather adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod. There is a stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim, “JetStick®”, engine gauges, top-opening locker with chart storage, 12-volt outlet in chart pocket, and remote switches to spotlight.
Pilothouse to port has a forward and aft facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella Forest/Antique Beige. Also included is a port side cup-holder/drink holder.
- An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Bug netting drop curtain
- There are also Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Raymarine ST-6000 Autopilot with rate sensor
- Raymarine eS128 GPS/Chart Plotter (New July 2017)
- Raymarine Quatum Radar (New July 2017)
- Raymarine 210 VHF radio
- Raymarine ST-60 multi-function display with speed, depth, and position indicator
- An Alpine FM/cassette stereo with 6-CD changer
- Four Alpine STM666 speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse.
Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes Head with shower and a Galley.
The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There are four opening ports below (including head and galley) and all opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Interior window sun covers for the pilothouse.
- The interior has an Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps on rheostats provide plenty of interior lighting.
- An Alpine FM/cassette stereo with 6-CD changer includes four Alpine STM666 speakers: Two on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse. There is a 12-volt outlet next to the stereo.
Forward most is a V-BERTH with cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Dots Meadow fabric. There is excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors, on cherry shelves over port and starboard, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. A hanging locker to starboard, just aft of the V-berths. There are two opening ports with screens, two Hella fans and two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private HEADwith a solid cherry door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. There is a Vacu-flush marine head and a mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet and forced ventilation. The head also has an opening port with screen.
The GALLEY is to port with an Antique White countertop and a stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Grunert refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. There is a remote propane shut-off with an FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. There is an opening port with screen.
- Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove w/remote propane shut-off and wood cover
- 110 volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Stainless steel sink w/Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system
- Pullout under counter garbage disposal
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- 12-volt light
- Red steplight in galley area
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
- Heart Freedom 10 inverter
- 80 amp battery alternator
- (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches
110-volt 30 amp AC electrical system:
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 30 amp battery charger/shore power system
- Freedom 10 Heart Inverter
2001 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- JetStick Gen-2
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Electric 1500 GPH 12 volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Engine room sound insulation
- Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or email@example.com Fax: 949-763-3062