FIFTY FIFTY is a later model Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic that has had the same loving owner for the last 18 years. She offers some nice amenities such as opening side windows and the very popular folding anchor with locker and windlass. She also features dockside air conditioning; another rarity for the Classics. She has been annually maintained both cosmetically and mechanically as well as stored indoors for the winters. Her jet and engine service were just completed and all three batteries just replaced in March 2019. She is priced well and ready to go today.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1450
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 420|horsepower
FIFTY FIFTY sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a Galley and a private Head with shower.
- The interior has 12,000 BTU air conditioning (that runs from shore power)
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting.
HULL and DECK
Super Jet Black Awlgrip Topsides
Off-White gelcoat Cabin house and Deck
Off-White gelcoat Bootstripe
The Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin and carbon fiber inner skins. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft has teak platforms, stainless steel bracket, stainless steel half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder.
Deck and Equipment:
- Delta 22# anchor stores in Bow anchor locker with 15′ x 5/16" stainless steel chain and 150′ x 1/2" nylon rode to the Delta anchor.
Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse roof
Handrail covers for cabin top and pilothouse
Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
(3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
Two (2) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens and two (2) fixed elliptical portlights
Varnished bow burgee pennant staffs with flush socket
Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
Masthead and running lights
ACR spotlight – masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The Cockpit is finished in varnished teak and there is a stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads that mounts port and starboard. Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches and the cockpit is self-draining with overboard scuppers. There is an cooler in the aft deck with flush hatch.
- Full ivory cockpit cover that attaches with snaps
- Stainless steel telescoping bimini with ivory fabric
- Stern seat weather cover in ivory-color fabric
An insulated Engine box with an air-assist lift has a black & blue striped fabric covered cushion:
- Removable engine box seat back with forward and aft positions that stores under the side deck.
- The engine box also has a folding varnished teak drink table with four drink holders mounted on the aft end that has a matching cushion.
Aft settee cushions are upholstered in cream with black piping fabric.
Port and starboard fishing rod holders in the aft deck sides with drains plus teak custom rod holders under the cockpit coaming.
The PILOTHOUSE is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has low-voltage halogen lights and two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There are four (4) pilothouse windows, and the two fixed forward facing have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. There is a varnished teak locking companionway door. Varnished teak handrails are port and starboard on the aft end of the pilothouse.
- Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
Port pilothouse passenger area has a forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in cream fabric with black piping. There is a stainless steel wrap-around footrest and a varnished teak louvered door giving access to a storage area below the seat. A varnished teak cupholder/grab rail is mounted outboard forward on the dash.
The Helm station has a varnished teak instrument pod, stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim, “JetStick®”, engine gauges, top-opening locker with chart storage, a 12-volt outlet in chart pocket and remote switch for the spotlight. The cream color upholstered pedestal helm seat is adjustable and there is a stainless steel footrest.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor
- Updated Raymarine E120W GPS/Chart Plotter
- Raytheon RL74 Radar – interfaced with GPS
- Raytheon 210 VHF radio
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with speed, depth, and water temperature indicator
- Raydome and GPS/DGPS antenna are painted to match deck
- Spotlight on mast ACR RCL-100 with point pad at helm
- Alpine FM/cassette with 6 CD changer, amplifier and fade control
- 6 Alpine STM666 speakers: two forward below, two in the pilothouse and two under aft settee.
The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There is an overhead opening hatch and two opening ports below in the head and galley. The pilothouse has interior window sun covers.
- An Alpine FM/cassette with 6 CD changer, amplifier and fade control and 6 Alpine STM666 speakers: two forward below, two in the pilothouse and two under aft settee.
V-BERTH is forward with V-berth adapter with cushion to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in cream fabric with black piping. There is excellent storage with varnished cherry shelves over outboard the berths and under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
HEAD: Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand-held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. The Vacu-flush marine head exits into a holding tank that can be emptied from a deck pump-out or macerator pump. A mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers outboard of the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet, opening port with screen, and forced ventilation.
The GALLEYis to port with Rain Forest Magna Corian countertop and a Glacier White Corian sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water with sprayer. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. There is a 110V microwave oven. A refrigerator which is accessed by a lift-up top is mounted aft of the sink and is cooled by a Grunert 12-volt refrigeration system.
- Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Two-burner stove w/remote propane shut-off and wood cover
- Microwave 110-volt oven
- Corian sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water system
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- Red step light in galley area
- (3) Cherry pull-out drawers
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. The Alpine stereo system is mounted above the locker. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. An opening port with screen is outboard in the galley.
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12 volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
- 80 amp battery alternator
- (2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches
- (2) 12-volt outlets
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 30-amp battery charger/shore power system
- Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt outlet in galley and head
2000 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick-Gen3
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler¨
- Engine room sound insulation
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum 25 gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7008
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Andre Bouse Cell: 954-610-5899 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or email@example.com
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-763-3062