ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Henry R. Hinckley
DAYBREAK – This Hinckley 41 Sloop has a traditional interior layout finished in varnished mahogany with a teak and holly sole. This vessel sleeps two comfortably forward in the V-berth, there are port and starboard outboard pilot berths in the salon and port and starboard pullout settee/transom berths for a total of six (6) berths. An enclosed Head with shower to port forward of the salon, and a large U-shaped Galley aft.
The Interior is finished in varnished mahogany trim, teak and holly sole throughout, and white painted fiberglass overhead. The MAIN SALON features two pilot berths, and two pull-out transom berths with a folding leaf varnished mahogany table on centerline forward.
- Ports and overhead hatch with white translucent cover
- Cushions match the forward cabin cushions
- 12V lights throughout
The FORWARD CABIN has a V-berth with a seat between and an insert to form a double berth. There are bookshelves outboard port and starboard. Two doors access the forepeak anchor/storage locker. There is an overhead hatch with a white translucent cover for additional light. There is drawer and compartment storage under the berths port and starboard, a hanging locker is to starboard and a bureau with five drawers and one lower compartment to port. A mahogany door separates this stateroom from the Main Cabin.
Next aft to port is the enclosed HEAD/shower with manual marine toilet, sink and white vanity mounted forward athwart ship, hand held shower head, medicine cabinet, and cabinet storage. There is an opening port. A solid mahogany door provides privacy for the head. Across from the head to starboard is another cedar-lined hanging locker.
In the MAIN SALON there are three (2) drawers and one (1) compartment under the pilot berths and ½ length shelf storage outboard. Both port and starboard transom berths have three (3) storage drawers below. There is a bookshelf on the port forward bulkhead outboard.
- The folding-leaf varnished mahogany dining table stows by folding to the bulkhead and folds down to centerline in the main cabin, seating six comfortably.
The U-shaped GALLEY is aft.
- To port: A gimbaled 3-burner Shipmate stainless steel stove top with oven with a formica top. A single stainless steel sink is mounted in the formica countertop aft. Countertop accessed dish storage compartment is aft of the stove. There is ample storage for dishes and food stores in outboard cabinets both on the aft bulkhead and port hull side. Teak cup/glass rack is mounted over the sink area.
- To starboard (Galley/Nav Station) in the galley is large top-accessed Adler Barbour electric refrigerator/freezer with bottom teak grate to help to keep food and drinks separated and dry. Additional dish storage and utensil drawers are above icebox outboard aft also with sliding door faces.
This large stbd formica countertop area also serves as a NAV STATION behind sliding doors, and a chart locker above. There is a compartment all the way aft to starboard at the bulkhead where the 12-volt and 110- volt electrical breaker panels are mounted.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.