“BLUEBIRD” is one of the nicest Hinckley 29R’s currently on the water. Enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Program since new. Continual upgrades make her a very special Hinckley. At this level of care, she will sell with Hinckley’s CPO Warranty.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 660
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
“BLUEBIRD” is one of the finest Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout’s ever built. Not only does her knowledgeable owner keep her in continual “Bristol” fashion, but he also works with Hinckley Yacht Services continually upgrading this fine example. She boasts the Hinckley “OnWatch” monitoring system (to monitor systems straight from a smart phone), recent cushions and canvas, new electronics, AIS, Fusion Bluetooth stereo, glistening varnish and in top mechanical form. “Bluebird” has been enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Package (including heated indoor storage) since new. At this high level of care, The Hinckley Company will offer their “Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty”. “Bluebird” also recently received Hinckley’s comprehensive 500 hour mechanical service.
With “Bluebird’s” stunning Aristo Blue hull paint and teak decking, she will be sure to turn heads in every port of call. Please delve into the listing specifications to see how special this Hinckley is.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down.
Pressurized fresh water sink
Fresh water cockpit shower
Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Fusion Stereo with remote and Siruis/XM
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover – Attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit.
- Stamoid cover for sink/cooler/and engine cover
- Set-up for fishing rods including storage racks.
- Recent Blue UltraLeather covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating
- Bimini Top with forward, side and aft eisenglass windows that are removable – Ivory color
- New Isenglass for Bimini (2017)
- Bimini handholds
HULL and DECK
- Aristo Blue Awlgrip
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid with teak decking in cockpit
- Double Light Cream boot stripe
- Eco-Green bottom paint
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Swim platform boarding handle
2018: BLUEBIRD had a full exterior and interior varnish strip with 12 coats added.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- LED running lights and lenses
- LED stern light
- LED anchor light
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Teak Decking added in 2012
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windows have wipers with washers.
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coaming cap.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area with a folding teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Varnished teak table is removable and converts to a berth with a short & long pedestal. New cover 2018
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use.
- Bimini Top (6’3”) with recent eisenglass windscreen, side aft drop curtains, telescoping legs and boot
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4′ 1" headroom.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Sunbrella Heather Blue #5474 fabric.
This area also has:
- Fusion Stereo Bluetooth remote
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (hidden under the cushions)
- Holding tank duck valves (2017)
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with Ivory UltraLeather helm and passenger swivel chairs custom mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
Lounge Area – Just aft from the helm area is an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table is removable and converts to a berth with a short & long pedestal
- New helm switches and switch boots (2018)
Passenger area has a varnished teak & carbon fiber locking glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a custom double-cup holder built-in
- (3) Port cup holders, (1) Starboard cup holders, (2) Stern cup holders
- (2) Custom mounted 12-volt “cigarette style” outlets in port glovebox
- Varnished teak binocular holders
Helm Station – features:
- Varnished teak & carbon fiber dash
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- New bow thruster shear pin (2018)
- Power conditioner for thruster
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- Remote stereo control
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box – Covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with seating covered in matching Baltic UltraLeather with Ivory UltraLeather piping
- Storage locker under starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward facing settee
- (4) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks
- (4) Rupp fishing rod racks mounted under starboard coaming, holds two rods each.
- "Bo-peep" boarding handing (2016)
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Hinckley OnWatch system for remote monitoring of security alarm, location, engine fuel, batteries, shorepower and bilge
- Raymarine E70 Hybrid/touchscreen Chart Plotter (NEW in 2018)
- Dual Raymarine 260 and Icom VHF radios, with dual VHF and AIS antennas
- AIS Ship Recognition System
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot with wireless remote (2016)
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine hailer and fog horn with loudspeaker
- Sirius satellite receiver
- Fusion Stereo with remote and Sirius/XM
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery (new 2017)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger – Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
Hinckley’s 500 hour engine service recently completed including cooler/ heat exchanger services, hose/clamp replacements, belt replacements, etc.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Duel fuel gauges
- Electric remote fuel valve (2017)
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- New Jetstick switches (2018)
- Halon Fire Suppression System
- Trim tabs – with dashboard trim indicator panel
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Muir electric windlass – control at helm
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker
- 15′ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted ski tow hook
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
Additional equipment available by Seller:
- Telescoping Robship boat hook and holder
- Tow hook (2018)
- Standard Horizon HX870 VHF with DSC
- Man overboard jonbuoy and danbuoy
- Man overboard rope
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB 2016)
- Personal Locator Beacon (PLB 4x 2016)
- Flares include rocket launcher
- First aid kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-300-2040
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-401-2665
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7008
- Broker: Dolf Haffenreffer Cell: 401-644-3005 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7090
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- PALM BEACH-FL:
- Broker: Andre Bouse Cell: 954-610-5899 or email@example.com Office: 561-337-2353
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- Broker: Don Brophy Cell: 978-290-1425 or email@example.com Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker: Brian Dekkinga Cell: 616-550-8162 or email@example.com
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Kelly Nuttall Cell: 760-579-2431 or firstname.lastname@example.org