- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
W. Palm Beach, FL
- Engine/Fuel Type:
“ANTHEM” (name reserved)… This a rare opportunity for someone to take ownership of a fine yacht that has been loved and pampered since new. Located in West Palm Beach, FL during the winter months and at Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, RI during the spring/summer/fall months. “Anthem” is maintained at the highest level of care with Hinckley. With that, she will convey with the Hinckley CPO Warranty. She recently received new Jade Green Awlgrip hull paint and has an ingenious (and simple) custom “Sail Shade” bimini in the aft cockpit. Please review her pictures and specs to see how special she is.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1260
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1260
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
“ANTHEM” (name reserved)…. Style and substance come together elegantly in this lovely T40. From the moment one steps aboard, it is apparent that she was built for very experienced, and detail oriented owners who had specified all the proper equipment and features for comfortable coastal cruising. This lovely Hinckley even has a navigator’s chartplotter station on the port side of the pilothouse. “Anthem” also has a custom “Sail Shade” bimini top for the aft cockpit. This ingenious design uses light-weight carbon fiber poles (that stow easily) that slip into sockets on the coaming. Then a sailcloth material is clipped under the roof and tightens at the poles. This takes just minutes to deploy! This a rare opportunity for someone to take ownership of a fine yacht that has been loved and pampered. Located in Palm Harbor, FL during the winter months and at Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, RI during the spring/summer/fall months. As she is maintained at the highest level of care with Hinckley, ANTHEM will convey with the Hinckley CPO Warranty.
From her Teak cockpit sole, separate navigation area on the port dash, extra deck storage locker, to her brushed stainless galley countertops, ANTHEM is filled with practical touches not commonly found on even well-equipped vessels.
HULL and DECK
- Jade Green Awlgrip Topsides (new Awlgrip hull paint in 2017)
- Light Cream Gelcoat
- Cream Single Bootstripe
- Red bottom
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar®/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass with balsa and closed cell foam core, SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Thru-hulls are a combination of Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below the water line, and Marelon thru hulls above the water line. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller. There is also a saltwater deckwash spigot.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a custom wide stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails on cabintop, pilothouse roof, and across aft end of pilothouse
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top – with halyards
- Cockpit floodlight – is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Hatches – Low profile opening aluminum hatches – recently replaced with Lewmar hatches.
- All opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two pop-up line cleats on side decks for spring lines
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders.
- Ivory cockpit cover – attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom
- Pilothouse window interior sun covers
- Brightwork covers
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming
- Teak cockpit sole
- Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
- Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes – cushions covered in Giati #3950, Gondola Admiral fabric
- Items under side decks
- Courtesy lighting
- (1) Pair of stereo speakers with fader control at helm station
- Boat hook
- Glenndinning 50-amp shore cord inlet with cord
- Cockpit shower – with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Center deck hatch – provide storage space and access to service mechanical
The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts – to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Hinckley wood-package – Varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash, and cockpit coamings
- Windows – (5) Five pilothouse windows
- Side sliding windows are tinted green and front windows have no tint
- Three fixed front windows
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Interior window sun covers – snap to window frames.
- Overhead in pilothouse
- Two (2) new Lewmar overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation has varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Five Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights.
- (2) Hella fans – outboard P&S in valence.
- L-Settees port and starboard for seating
- Pilothouse cushions covered in Pierre Frey Caroug #2314, Bleu Marine fabric
- (4) Drink holders behind settees
- Storage is provide in bases of settees
- Settee Table –Varnished teak table has 2 fold-down leafs, on a Stidd powdercoated base and can be used as a berth.
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse
- Teak locking companionway door with trifold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Stidd electric helm and Stidd passenger seat finished in Ivory UltraLeather with powder-coated pedestal bases.
- Helm seat is electrically adjustable forward and aft
- The companion seat to port is electrically adjustable forward and aft as well as up and down.
- Under the helm seat is a storage area with shelf, behind a louvered teak door.
Forward – Companions side (to port) has:
- Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward
- Custom varnished teak bulkhead mounted chart storage sleeve
- Custom pod mount on dash for Raymarine E80 display
- Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard
- AC/DC electrical panel below shelf
- Goose-neck chart light
- Air conditioning vent
Helm Station (Starboard)
- The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Hinckley “JetStick®” which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Analog engine gauges display water cooling temp, and oil pressure
- Emergency back up panel for JetStick®
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat.
- 120-volt outlet – outboard helm seat
- Built-in cup-holder
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine Autopilot – new 2018 – with new autopilot drive motor, with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine digital Radar – new 2014
- Sirius Weather overlay
- (2) Raytheon E-120 12" multi-function displays – networked Radar/GPS with –
- Raystar 120 WAAS GPS antenna – painted to match deck color
- 4-Kw open-array radar interfaced to GPS – painted to match deck color.
- (1) Raytheon E-80 GPS/Chartplotter display – to port of companionway
- AIS Ship/Yacht Identification system
- Standard Horizon VHF with loud hailer
- Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass – in laminated teak binnacle
Entertainment system includes:
- Alpine CDA-9851 CD receiver
- Alpine STM-6666 marine speaker pair in pilothouse and cockpit
- MB-Quart DKE-116 interior speaker pair, cabin
Companionway Entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below.
- The top-opening step houses the master disconnect switches for batteries
- The lower step is top-opening for stowage
- The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half
- The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood
- All cabin locker doors are cherry and have louvers.
- Insulated white overhead with cherry battens.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights, bulkhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a brushed stainless steel countertop.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water, Two-burner electric cooktop.
- Microwave/convection oven – is mounted in locker below the cooktop.
- Custom locker forward of sink with louvered door – for glassware and cup storage
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Countertop accessed waste bin
- Storage with shelves outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage
More Galley features:
Generator control panel
Inverter control panel
Fresh water tank gauge
110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
12-volt dome light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
Opening port with screen
Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry paneled door. The head is finished with molded cream gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
Cameo White Corian countertop, has a lift-out Corian cover to access a trash container
Stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet and hot and cold pressure water
Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet
- Air Conditioning Vent
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker is under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
Cushions are upholstered in Pierre Frey Cassis #2309, Bleu Marine 1 fabric
Varnished cherry storage lockers outboard and above V-berth
Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
Two stereo speakers – port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead, port and starboard.
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker with a storage space below.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
12/24-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Recent 12-Volt Lifeline Group 31 AGM starting batteries – for each main engine and the generator.
- (4) Recent 12-volt Lifeline GPL-4D AGM 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 840 AH. Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- Alternators: 80-amp alternator on engine charges start batteries and 100-amp alternator charges house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
- 12-Volt DC distribution panel – with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50 ft shore power 50-amp cord
- Glendenning automatic shore cord reel system
- Inverter/Charger: Statpower Prosine 2.5 inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in pilothouse, engine room, galley and head
Fisher Panda 12-Kw generator with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
Twin (2) Yanmar 6LY2-STE 440-hp diesel engines
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives
- ZF transmission
- 24-volt DC 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” Gen2 steering control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder SS trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarms.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Saltwater deckwash – with spigot in anchor locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Flojet 12-volt DC water pressure pump with accumulator tank (recently replaced).
- (2) Marineair air conditioners – 16,000 BTU and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle – with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Custom sound installation for air conditioning lockers
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engines and generator – with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- 60" Taylor inflatable fender with high-speed vacuum pump
- 2-person Liferaft
- Life ring
- Life jackets
- Dock lines
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse top – painted to match deck.
- Kahlenberg air horn on pilothouse top with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass with a polished stainless steel 22# anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and a polished stainless steel custom foldaway bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809