Whether sailed with a crew or single-handed, the M-Series M36 is ideal for spending a few hours or a long weekend on the water. Guests will be comfortable in the classically appointed cockpit. Port and starboard cockpit seats comfortably seat six adults and are perfect for napping, taking in a sunset and sunbathing. The v-berth comfortably sleeps two. Within five minutes you can be off the dock and sailing, making the M36 a favorite of both experienced and beginning sailors.
3-night minimum charter.
The cabin of the M36 is true to the daysailer’s design, providing guests with a head, stowage for picnic and sail bags, a refrigerator to keep beverages cold and a comfortable place to get out of the sun or unexpected weather. For overnight stays, the v-berth comfortably sleeps two. Port and starboard settees are designed for comfortable lounging or sleeping. Twin end table lockers for storage are forward of the settees, and bulkhead-mounted lights provide ideal light to read by. The enclosed head which includes a toilet, a corian countertop with a round stainless steel basin and storage space for sunscreen and other toiletries. The galley is equipped with DC-powered refrigeration, a deep stainless steel sink, fresh water hand pump and lockers and drawers. Finished in classic Morris styling, the M36 presents ultimate comfort and performance.
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF Radio w/Command Microphone
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot w/control panel mounted on cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Depth/Wind with Tridata & analog displays
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Two 12 VDC Lifeline AGM house batteries
- Optima 1000M 60 Amp engine start battery
- Shore power 30 Amp service, inlet and cord
- Battery charger
- Main breaker
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12 VDC alternator w/multi-stage regulator for battery charging
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel
- Marine Air 5000 BTU air conditioner
- Swim ladder
- Anchor in bow locker
Sleeps: 2 Designer: Sparkman & Stephens LOA: 36′ 1″ LWL: 25′ 0″ Beam: 10′ 1″ Draft: 5′ 3″ Displacement: 9,260 lbs Engine: Yanmar diesel Tankage:
- 20 gal water
- 20 gal fuel
- 20 gal holding
- Roller furling genoa
$5,500 per week