- YW#: 3730200
- Year: 2009
- Make: Hinckley
- Model: Talaria 40
- Boat Name: TURQUOISE
- Current Price: $659,000
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
- Size: 40 ft
- Material: Composite
- Engine/Fuel Type:
TURQUOISE (name reserved) is one of the most highly optioned Talaria 40s built. This Talaria 40 spent most of her life in Maine wintering at Hinckley Yacht Services in Southwest Harbor. Recently she moved down to Sag Harbor, New York for the summer and now winters at Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. As this boat has spent the majority of her life in heated indoor storage, she shows like an almost new Hinckley. She has always been enrolled in the comprehensive Hinckley Winter JetBoat Package. At this extraordinary level of care, Hinckley will convey their Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty. This Hinckley just received an incredible retracting SureShade for the aft cockpit and she has many other tasteful and useful features. The optional 435hp Volvo engines are the finest engine package Hinckley added to the Talaria 40. “Turquoise” has received stem to stern care throughout her life and should be considered as a completely turnkey yacht. Please review her specifications and pictures to see why she is very special.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: D6 common-rail diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 976
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 435|horsepower
Engine Model: D6 common-rail diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 976
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 435|horsepower
TURQUOISE (name reserved) is a twin Volvo-engine, jet-driven Hinckley boat with many features to allow you to enjoy wherever you cruise, proudly.
Just a few of her features include:
- Hinckley varnished wood package in Pilothouse and cockpit
- Teak covered sole – Pilothouse and cockpit
- Transom door to swim platform
- Bow rail
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
- Plenty of seating and entertaining area
- Drop-down table in pilothouse for bunk conversion
- Comfortable interior accommodations with many features
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides.
- Moon Dust Gelcoat Cabin house and deck non-skid.
- Matterhorn White Boot Stripe.
- Black Bottom.
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin.
- The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Teak covered Pilothouse/cockpit sole.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Teak varnished handrails on aft end of roof and on port and stbd. sides of rooftop.
- Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Full length stainless steel bow rail.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Three (3) varnished teak handrails (1) aft edge of roof (2) P/S side of rooftop.
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top – painted to match deck.
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on mast – painted to match deck.
- Cockpit floodlight – is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches.
- All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- (4) Pop-up cleats
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips.
- Teak cockpit sole and teak sole in bridgedeck area
- Recent telescopic SureShade. This retractable sun shade recess’s under the pilothouse roof in custom varnished teak boxes for a stunning look (versus retracting onto the roof in a gelcoat box like some other boats).
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
- Extended aft seating in front of stern door.
- Aft-facing seating – is built into the port and starboard engine boxes. These seats are covered in Astrup Waves Paprika. The seat backs are topped with varnished teak and separate the cockpit from the pilothouse.
- Forward-facing seating at transom end of cockpit – cushioned bottom and back covered in matching fabric.
- Custom-made seating extension – cockpit portside connecting the forward-facing transom seat with the aft-facing port side of the engine box seat.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas in each seatback.
- The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts – to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Teak side-deck boarding step.
- Cockpit boarding step platform has fittings on port and starboard sides.
- Hinged transom door.
- Transom chafe strip SS half-round to prevent dock lines from rubbing transom
- (1) Pair stereo speakers mounted under side decks on fader control in pilothouse.
- Courtesy step-light in pilothouse entry and courtesy lighting under the cockpit side decks.
- Shore cord inlet – with Glendenning reel system w/ remote
- Cockpit shower/water outlet – with hot and cold mixing valve.
- Deck shower – with cockpit spigot with a hot and cold mixing valve.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom, plumbed as live well
- Chrome-plated scupper grates – provide direct overboard drainage
- Center deck hatch – provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders (4) – installed port and starboard on side decks –dual-function as shore power cord and grill holders and boarding rail holders.
- Vertical handle on transom painted to match hull.
- Shore Line cord with metal bat / extension by the transom.
- Stamoid ivory cockpit cover
- Varnished teak pilothouse upper side-liners and dash.
- Flush-top chart locker in the port pilothouse dash area.
- Varnished teak table with padded cover. Table lowers to make a pilothouse berth with Astrup Waves Paprika cushion.
- (5) Five pilothouse windows: -Two grey-tinted sliding side windows and three fixed forward windows.
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers. (Exaltos)
- (2) Sets Interior window sun covers – for all five pilothouse windows (Ivory Stamoid and 2nd set mesh.
- Insulated white overhead – for sound attenuation.
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens.
- Overhead illumination is low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmer switch. A separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse – with fader control.
- Two (2) Hella fans – mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard, port and starboard.
- Teak locking companionway door.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Optional varnished teak binocular box to starboard of helm seat
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- A speaker is mounted in the settee base both port and starboard.
- Stamoid tan drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Extra cup holders (two each side) aft/outboard
- Trash storage on deck
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Buff Ultra Leather with chrome bases.
- Custom sliding step for added visibility at helm
- The port helm seat – is adjustable manually for height and has an integrated footrest.
- The starboard helm seat – is adjustable manually fore and aft and its footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
Aft Pilothouse: Pilothouse aft has additional seating with two (2) curved settees, each with a varnished teak shelf rim outboard.
- Settees face inboard and forward and have back and bottom cushions. They are covered in Astrup Waves Paprika.
- There is locker stowage beneath the port and starboard settees.
- Custom varnished teak table converts to extra bunk. Padded white cover is provided for protection.
Forward Passenger Area (to port) has a varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail:
- AC/DC electrical panel is below the shelf
- Goose-neck chart light above DC panel
- Air conditioning vent
- (1) Integral cup-holders – stainless steel
- 12-volt outlet
- 110-VAC GFI outlet
The Helm Station is to starboard and has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” – which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- Dual engine controls and gauges (Digital).
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators (Lenco).
- Raymarine ST 6001+ Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat.
- Manual back-up for JetStick.
- Under the helm seat is a teak louvered door with a storage shelf
- 4” high sliding step at helm. Step box retracts into helm box when not in use.
- Teak binocular box aft of helm side panel
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Raytheon ST-6002 Autopilot – with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- (2) Raytheon E-120 color 12” multi-function displays – networked Radar/GPS/AIS with Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna. Radar 4-Kw array is painted to match deck color.
- Standard Horizon PS2000 VHF
- Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass – varnished laminated binnacle mounted.
Entertainment System includes:
- Iport FS-B2 Docking Station with remote 110v power supply
- 20” Sharp LCD monitor – mounted in TV locker on forward bulkhead in v-berth
- Satellite TV system – KVH M-3 dome. Tracvision receiver linked with the boats entertainment system
- XM radio system
- Recent Fusion Bluetooth Stereo system with amplifier and CD/DVD changer.
- 3-pair of MB Quartz speakers, each with volume adjustment: 1-pair Forward Cabin, 1-pair Pilothouse, 1-pair Cockpit. Forward pair can be faded independently. Remote control.
- From the pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The lower step is top-opening for stowage. The top-opening second step houses the master disconnect switches to the electrical systems.
The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half with removable, folding varnished teak hatch top. There is a varnished teak handrail on the starboard side.
The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood with insulated white overhead with cherry trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames.
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
- Tan cabin sole runners
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a Linen Corian countertop.
- Stainless steel deep single bin sink (with countertop color cover) and a single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Microwave/Convection in Brass Ring Plan
- 10-cup built-in Coffee Maker in outboard locker
- Under sink louvered access door
- Indel Reefer drawer
- Fisher/Paykel Dishwasher drawer unit
- Knife slots in countertop with 5 Wusthof knives
- Two-burner touch top control cooktop mounted into Corian, covered by cutting board
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop which is stainless steel construction.
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Trash can lift-out nest over sink
- Dry storage locker
The sink is forward. Next to the sink is a countertop accessed waste bin, aft is a two burner (countertop mounted) electric cooktop and a large locker below with microwave. Three additional storage lockers with louvered cherry doors and a small fiddled shelf are over and outboard the stove. Dish and glass storage locker is on the aft bulkhead above the refrigeration. The refrigeration is top-accessed through the countertop which is aft on counter surface.
More Galley features:·
- Inverter/charger control panel
- Generator control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley are dimmable
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Varnished cherry countertop Linen Corian sink with single-lever Grohe faucet.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors has Grohe shower fixtures. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light.
- Additional towel bar
- Custom toiletry organizer
- Cherry-framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is fresh water, and plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks.
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet.
- Hella fan.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel.
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Astrup Scuba Starfish
- Curtain track and cherry trim boards provide privacy to v-berth. Curtains allow person to stand in v of berth area.
- Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead
- Two stereo speakers – flush mounted port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers are outboard and above V-berth
- Optional port and starboard bookshelf outboard V-berth
Aft of the V-berth:
- To port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
- Starboard is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top and interior removable shelves, storage space and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley.
- There is a cabin MarineAir heat/AC control
12/24-volt DC Electrical System:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting batteries for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) 12-volt DF-4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 840-amps for house accessories.
- Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp alternators charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches also allow emergency starting.
110/240-volt 50-amp AC Electrical System:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50-amp shore power cord with Glendenning shore cord reel system.
- 80-amp battery charger.
- Mastervolt 3.0 50-amp 24-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries.
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets
- 120-volt AC outlet under port kickwell in the cockpit area
Onan 13.5-Kw Generator with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Bass AC/DC electrical panel
Twin (2) Volvo D-6 common-rail diesel 435-hp engines, with SeaKey emergency service. A recent comprehensive Heat exchanger service was completed by Hinckley Yacht Services, Portsmouth, RI.
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drive
- ZF transmission.
- Vetus 24-volt 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Teak-rimmed stainless steering wheel.
- Volvo throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley “JetStick Gen3” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual-cylinder trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Digital Volvo engine info displays.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Saltwater deckwash with anchor locker spigot.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Fireboy – Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- (New 2018) Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Marineair 16,000 and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine Air Conditioners – with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Varnished teak burgee staff.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit.
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir VR1250 24-volt DC electric windlass with polished stainless steel 22# anchor + 25” stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker. Saltwater deckwash with spigot in anchor locker.
- Weaver snap davits on swim platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.