- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
TATE is the most expensive Talaria 34 built to date by the Hinckley Company. She has low hours, has never been slept or cooked on, and truly looks and feels like a new boat. Loaded with options and custom upgrades, below is what still makes her one of the most special T34’s afloat and sets her apart from the rest.
- Upgraded twin Volvo D4 300 HP common rail diesel engines
- 5 kW Onan diesel generator
- Air conditioning for pilothouse and cabin (3 units in total)
- Power Stainless Steel overhead hatches
- Twin power Stidd helmdeck chairs
- Anchor roller with windlass system
- Jetstick II with heading hold and hover lock
- Increased cockpit storage
- Customized “stick built” v berth with table
- Customized galley with enhanced storage capacity
*Exclusively maintained by the Hinckley Company and managed by her fulltime Captain, TATE conveys with Hinckley’s Platinum Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) warranty.