32 Center Console
- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
SEAGENESIS II is a one-year-old Hunt Yachts 32 CC available for immediate delivery. She is exceptionally clean and looks and shows like a new boat. Twin Yamaha 300s have less than 50 hours, and provide a very comfortable cruise speed of 25 knots, and a blistering 48 knots wide open. Yamaha’s proprietary Helm Master System allows for easy fingertip joystick operation in the tightest of docking situations.
Her stunning Petrol Blue hull paint and Oyster White deck create a very attractive yacht, accented by varnished teak toe rails and natural teak coaming boards. Garmin electronics, teak bow table, microwave, inverter, Fusion stereo system, and comfortable and functional seating complete the boat. Hull design, arrangements, and engineering is by the legendary C. Raymond Hunt and Associates firm, who cut no corners throughout the process. In 2019, Hunt Yachts featured this boat at the Annapolis Powerboat Show.
SEAGENESIS II is easily seen at the Hinckley and Hunt Yachts office in Annapolis, MD, ready for sea-trials and her next owner.
SEAGENESIS’S Significant Features include:
- Twin 300 Yamaha outboards with less than 50 hours
- Yamaha Helm-Master joystick steering
- Petrol Blue Awlgrip Hull
- Molded fiberglass T-Top with protective windshield and sides
- Expansive J-settee forward
- Flip-up and removable seats aft for open cockpit
- Varnished teak toe rails and natural teak coaming boards
- Console cabin with stand up head with shower, galley, and single berth
- Inverter and microwave
- Underwater lights
- Optional varnished teak bow table
- Full complement of Stamoid covers