ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
McCurdy & Rhodes
EILEEN is a Flag Blue Awlgrip SW-42 Hinckley yawl with a skeg-hung rudder. She has an air conditioned, gloss varnished Ash interior and the Sou’wester "Dinette" accommodation plan that sleeps up to seven with a separate Nav station. She has been continually upgraded, nicely maintained and is in beautiful condition.
RECENT Work: Including normal winter up-keep re: bottom paint, varnish, polish:
- New dodger with custom rear enclosure
- New mizzen cover
- New butterfly cover
- New mast boots
- New holding tank
- New holding tank hoses,
- Re-wired head electrical
- New house batteries
- New mizzen helm seat
- New marine 12V DVD/Radio with USB input, MP3 playback, Bluetooth and aux input – with remote control
EILEEN is reverse-cycle air-conditioned/heated and features a Sou’wester 42 “Dinette” interior plan that is finished in gloss varnished Ash wood. She sleeps up to seven in two cabins with one head and includes a galley, main salon, and separate nav station and aft quarterberth.
- White overhead with varnished ash trim
- Varnished teak and holly sole.
- Louvered locker doors
- Integral handrails outboard
- Teak overhead handrail and port and starboard handrails at companionway
- Cedar-lined hanging locker forward and cedar in the back of drawers.
- Stainless steel towel racks
- Excellent ventilation and natural light via 5 opening ports as well as overhead hatches
Some interior amenities:
- Air conditioning/Heat – reverse-cycle 16,000 BTU
- Custom smoked-glass butterfly hatch over main salon
- LED lighting – All interior and exterior
- Frigast stainless steel interior lighting
- Curtains throughout
- Light Blue UltraSuede interior cushion upholstery with white piping
- Custom Hinckley binocular box/flashlight holder at companionway steps
- Clock & barometer – bulkhead mounted forward
- Black-out screen for forward hatch and butterfly hatch + screens for all
- Lee cloths in all cabins
- (2) Fans
- Watermaker – 300-gal/day
Entertainment System includes:
- Digital TV – Custom antenna
- Flat-screen TV – custom mounted in main cabin
- New 2019 marine 12V DVD/Radio with USB input, MP3 playback, Bluetooth and aux input – with remote control
- DVD player
- (2) ADS L200 speakers with ash rings and speaker cloth
Entry is from the Cockpit companionway down into the aft Main Cabin:
NAVIGATON STATION (Aft Starboard):
Immediately to starboard of the companionway, the Nav Station faces forward and features:
- Full-size chart table with opening top for chart storage and nav tools
- Nav seat with cushion – opens for more storage
- Drawer storage
- Gooseneck chart light; overhead red and white lights
- Outboard and forward mounted electronics
- Electrical panels outboard.
- Mounted navigation electronics
AFT QUARTERBERTH AREA (Aft Starboard):
Aft of the nav station and separated by a half bulkhead is the aft quarterberth area with:
- Single berth with cushion
- Opening port inboard to cockpit
- Louvered door storage aft and over outboard
- Shelf storage
- Inboard storage hooks
- System switches and access to engine room
GALLEY (Aft Port):
Opposite the Nav Station, the U-shaped Galley is handy to the companionway and the main salon and features a White Formica covered countertop and plentiful work and storage space.
- Matching countertop extender inboard forward
- Louvered sliding door storage, locker with shelf storage and bins
- Double sink with single chrome Grohe fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water.
- Freshwater hand pump
- Force 10 gimbaled 3-burner stainless steel propane stove with oven + flush white formica stove cover. Stove includes automatic interior lighting and stainless steel bar on stove front
- LG microwave
- Dome lights and portlights
- 110-volt dual outlet
- Solenoid shutoff switch/safety protection for propane
- Countertop lift-top accessed Sea Frost 12-volt AR-50 refrigerator & freezer bins
- Glass rack, mug rack, built-in knife rack, spice rack and paper towel rack
- Tip-out trash bin
MAIN SALON (Forward)
The Dinette Salon arrangement has a Dinette to port and to starboard are a pull-out transom Berth/Settee with a Pilot Berth over outboard. Starboard area includes theEntertainmentCenter.
- Dining Table – Centerline varnished Ash table has folding leaves. A double berth is formed by a table insert with cushion
- Storage is under the starboard berths
- Port Outboard – Forward and aft lockers with alcove bookcase between
- Starboard forward – small bureau and louvered lockers forward of the berths
- A hanging locker is forward – opposite the head
HEAD (Forward port):
Two access doors allow private entry from the main cabin or the forward stateroom.
This private head features:
- White formica countertop with teak backsplash
- Stainless steel sink with telephone-style fixture with hot and cold pressure water
- Circular shower curtain track and white fiberglass sole
- Vacuflush head– Raritan Crown 12-volt electric head with LectraSan system to holding tank (located in v-berth area).
- Sliding louvered door storage locker – with mirror on second door
- Hinckley stainless steel handrail towel racks.
- Opening port with screen
- 110-volt dual outlet
- Exhaust fan
The forward stateroom is naturally lighted and ventilated with two ports and a large hatch with screen above.
- V-berth – has an adapter with cushion to form a double berth.
- Seat is between the berths
- Full-length mirror on fwd cabin door
Storage is available in:
- V-berths have full-length sliding louvered door lockers over and outboard
- Forward double louvered door to partitioned chain locker storage
- 4-drawer bureau with locker over outboard – port
- Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf stowage – starboard
- Modified circuit breaker panels for 12-volt and 110 volt systems.
- All circuits, major mechanical components and rigging are grounded with heavy copper strapping.
12-Volt DC electrical system
- (1) 100-amp/hr starting battery Lifeline GPL31 (new 2014) – charged by 50-amp engine mounted alternator
- (4) 6-volt Lifeline GPL4 CR 225-amp/hr total lighting batteries (new 2014) – charged by 105-amp engine mounted alternator
- Battery parallel switch
- Voltage meter and ammeter
- Xantrex Inverter (2016)
110-Volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power inlet with 50’ x 30-amp dockside electrical cable – with 30-15 amp adapter and 50 amp adapter
Generator: Panda 4-kW 110-volt generator (2,322 hrs Oct 2018) – with expanded 110-volt panel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.