BLESSED is a stunning example of Hinckley’s latest iteration of the celebrated Picnic Boat line of yachts and the first PB40 to come on the brokerage market. The Picnic Boat 40 is the first Hinckley to include, as standard, our new composite epoxy infused hull with co-infused structure, Jetstick III with dynamic steering, Hinckley OnWatch and C-Zone digital systems control.
This late model PB40 is an exceptionally well-appointed vessel and has been captain maintained, the meticulous care this PB40 has received will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
BLESSED received numerous and substantial upgrades during the build and includes the revolutionary Seakeeper system that eliminate undesirable rolling, an upgraded 550hp engine package that make long range cruising a breeze, a powered SureShade awning system that provides shade for family and friends as they relax in the generous cockpit and a powered side hull door that makes boarding a pleasure.
BLESSED marks a great opportunity to take immediate delivery of a PB40. Don’t miss this rare chance to see this very special Hinckley today.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Michael Peters/Hinckley Design Group
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 125
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 550|horsepower
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 125
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 550|horsepower
BLESSED represents a very rare opportunity to own the latest model Picnic Boat 40 without the wait. The PB40 was introduced in 2018 and incorporated all of our most popular features such as the power sliding side windows, extra-large powered pilothouse hatches, Jetstick III – our most accurate fully integrated proportional hydraulic control system and many new innovations which leaves no doubt this is a Hinckley built on the technology of today.
BLESSED has always been Hinckley maintained, is current on all of her mechanical and cosmetic maintenance, and includes our unique Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program offering extended warranty.
The boat’s 12’10” beam provides for spacious accommodations including open galley to port, head with shower stall to starboard and generous V-berth forward.
Generous pilothouse with L-settee to port and wet bar amenity to starboard
There is ample storage for extended cruising
The cabin is finished in a glossed varnished cherry with a gloss varnished Teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished cherry battens.
The pilothouse is finished in gloss varnish with teak deck sole.
BLESSED features a Midnight Blue Awlgrip hull
Light Cream Gelcoat deck with matching painted non-skid on side and fore decks, Cream Awlgrip
Double Cream Boot Stripe with Awlgrip vivid red accent.
The varnished teak toe rail
Varnished teak hand rails
Varnished teak cockpit coamings – caps are standard
Varnished teak caps and eyebrow accentuate the beautiful profile of the boat.
Her optional cockpit and swim platform teak decking are all in keeping with traditional yacht styling and luxurious finishes throughout the vessel.
Remotely powered hull-side door eases entry onto boat with
Wide side decks, properly placed gloss teak handrails and a nice foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking.
Side deck fender storage – dedicated
Hinckley OnWatch – Remotely monitors bilge, security, shore power, batteries, location, and critical engine data. Additionally, diagnostics for engine can be performed remotely by Hinckley technicians.
- Powered hull-side door with key FOB, folds and slides into concealed garage.
- Powered sliding pilothouse side windows
- Two (2) Stidd helm seats with fore/aft, up/down adjustment at helm chair
- Two (2) 12,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle units for pilothouse provides extraordinary cooling in cockpit/pilothouse
- Fishing package featuring (2) stainless steel combination cup/rod holders and rod racks under gunwale
- Two (2) Stainless steel oversized powered hatches with power dogging feature on pilothouse top.
- SureShade power retractable cockpit sunshade
- Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Custom detailed Corian countertops in galley and gloss varnish cherry in head
- Dimmable lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Custom galley with refrigerator/freezer control, glass two burner cooktop and microwave.
- Varnished teak dash forward of port and starboard helm seats
- Varnished pilothouse side liners
- Custom galley locker fitted with pegging for organized dishes and glasses
- Fusion AV750 satellite receiver stereo with Bluetooth connectivity
HULL and DECK
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip Topsides.
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck with matching non-skid.
- Double Light Cream Boot Stripe with Awlgrip vivid red in accent.
Hinckley TriGuard® Epoxy Construction – Aramid fiber/E-glass outerskin with Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber for inner skin infused and post-cured with epoxy resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP).
Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stainless-steel anchor roller with room to store fender and lines.
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
Molded non-skid matching decks
- Mid-deck cleats are stainless steel pop up models.
- Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has custom full teak package, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless-steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on pilothouse and cabin tops – pilothouse handrails to include teak “wrap-around”.
- Three (3) opening elliptical hatches with screens.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck.
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse roof-painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile stainless steel opening hatches – pilothouse hatch powered on/close.
- All opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Mid ship cleats are stainless steel pop-up style
- Wichard pad eyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips.
- Side deck fender lockers
Cockpit has additional seating with two (2) curved settees, each with a varnished teak shelf rim outboard.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Settees face forward and aft using back and bottom cushions. These cushions are box-style with leg bolster
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming
- Aft-facing seating is built into the engine box. The seats are covered in LuxorLeather fabric with “Vellum” piping bottom and back cushions.
- Powered hull-side door with key fob
- Forward and Aft facing seat backs are topped with varnished teak flats that separate the cockpit from the pilothouse. Port flat incorporates custom mount triple drink holders
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas in each seatback.
- The engine box is hinged with electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Hinged transom door
- Teak side-deck boarding step.
- (1) Pair Fusion stereo speakers mounted under side decks.
- Courtesy step-light in pilothouse entry and courtesy lighting under the side decks.
- Cockpit shower/water outlet – with hot and cold mixing valve.
- Chrome-plated scupper grates – provide direct overboard drainage.
- Center deck hatch with line racks – provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders – installed port and starboard on side decks. – function as shore power cord holders.
- Fender storage on bottom of hatch
- Stamoid “Ivory” weather covers for cockpit seats
- Stamoid “Ivory” cockpit cover.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
Dual Garmin GPSMAP 7612
Two (2) Smart Craft vessel view display
Garmin 48” 4kw high definition radar
Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna
Garmin digital sounder module
Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio.
Satellite radio integrated in to navigation display with audio playback through the Bose entertainment system
Satellite weather module interfaced in to helm navigation display
Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass, varnished laminated binnacle mounted.
- Fusion AV750 satellite receiver stereo with Bluetooth connectivity
- Two stereo speakers in pilothouse. Additional speakers are mounted in the pilothouse base both port and starboard.
- Two stereo speakers in cabin below.
An amenity cabinet to starboard holds a stainless-steel sink, folding faucet with varnished teak cover. Refrigeration below and storage aft. There is also glass and bottle storage in the adjoining cabinet with top storage bin and hinged varnished teak cover.
- Gloss varnished teak pilothouse upper side-liners and dash.
- Varnished teak table with integral cup holders to port. Table lowers to make a pilothouse berth with LuxorLeather “Vellum” fabric.
- (4) Four pilothouse windows: -Two powered sliding side windows and Two fixed forward windows.
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Interior window sun covers – for all pilothouse windows.
- Insulated white overhead – for sound attenuation.
- Two (2) overhead powered opening hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens.
- Overhead illumination is low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmer switch. A separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse.
- Teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrail in pilothouse overhead.
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Additional speakers are mounted in the pilothouse base both port and starboard.
- Stamoid “Ivory” drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in “Vellum” LuxorLeather with powder coated pedestal bases and X-2 footrests
- The port helm seat – is adjustable for up/down as well as fore/aft with X-2 integrated footrest.
- The starboard helm seat – is power adjustable fore and aft with X-2 footrest
HELM Station (Starboard)
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft. Layout of controls was customized for improved ergonomics.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick. This system is Jetstick III, our most accurate fully integrated proportional hydraulic control system
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Dual engine controls and gauges.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches to starboard of helm seat.
Companionway Entry: From the pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The lower step is top-opening for stowage. To starboard of entryway houses the C-Zone electrical monitoring system.
The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half with removable folding varnished teak hatch top. There is a varnished teak handrail on the starboard side.
INTERIOR BELOW: The Interior is finished in a gloss-varnished cherry wood with insulated white overhead with cherry trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames. All lockers are lined with cedar planks.
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
The Galley is immediately to port, with gloss-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a “Witch Hazel” Corian countertop. This galley has been thoughtfully rearranged from standard for easier use.
- Polished deep stainless-steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Custom countersunk two-burner Kenyon Touch-Point electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven – is flush mounted in locker centered under cooktop.
- Top loaded refrigerator is flush mounted into Corian with 12-volt cold plate and sliding storage shelf
- C-Zone and Generator remote panel mounted aft at companionway.
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers under sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
More Galley features:
Generator control panel
C-Zone control panel
Fresh water tank gauge
110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
Two halogen lights in overhead above galley are dimmable
Step light in galley
Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. Adjacent to sink is a separate shower compartment with translucent bi-fold door, teak seats and recessed teak grate in sole.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors has a Grohe. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light.
- Cherry framed mirror located on forward bulkhead.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks.
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet.
- Hella fan.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel.
Settee seats six and converts to oversized berth with cushions upholstered in Moore & Gyles “Carlyle leather” fabric in “Bone” color.
Powered up/down pedestal with Table creates filler to form a double berth and cushions are stored in dedicated bin under companionway steps.
- Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead. These fans are controlled by remote switch near galley.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers are outboard and above V-berth
Aft of the V-berth to starboard is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
* Vessel monitoring by Hinckley OnWatch: Remotely monitors bilge, security, shore power, batteries, location critical engine data. Additionally, diagnostics for engine can be performed remotely by Hinckley technicians.
Distribution Panel: C-Zone digital switching giving full function of all DC systems on touchscreen located adjacent to galley. Full control via iPad/iPhone. Additionally, full control at Garmin display at helm or from owner’s iPhone/iPad.
12-Volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) 12-volt AGM-4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420-amps for house accessories.
- Two 185-amp alternators charge each start and house batteries via Mastervolt isolators.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches also allow emergency starting.
110/240-Volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and two 30-amp shore power cords.
- Victron Energy Multi-plus 3000-watt/50-amp 12-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries.
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets
Onan 7.5-Kw generator with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
Twin (2) Cummins QSB 6.7L common-rail diesel 550-hp engines, with twin Smart Craft vessel view displays.
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drive
- (2) Two ZF 220 transmissions.
- Imtra variable speed hydraulic 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Twin hydraulic PTO for redundant operation of Jetstick, bow thruster, windlass
- Teak-rimmed stainless steering wheel.
- Hinckley’s 5th generation “JetStick®”, JETSTICK III control system is integrated with the variable speed hydraulic bow thruster. Intuitive mode selection throttle activated JetStick allowing improved control in tight corners and fluid transition between JetStick and throttles.
- Dual cylinder trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Tachometer with engine multifunction display.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- High engine water temperature and low oil pressure alarms.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 4500-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Fireboy – Automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown.
- (3) 2.5lb Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Polyethylene 35-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- (2) Two Marineair 12,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioners with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Four-person life raft
- Varnished teak burgee staff.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit.
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Polished stainless steel 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain + 150’ x 5/8” anchor rode and stainless-steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.