- Varnished Teak dash and pilothouse sides
- Stidd helm seats; fwd port and starboard (cushions replaced 2015)
- Two L-settees and varnished teak table
- Pilothouse cushions are finished in dark blue Sunbrella with cream piping (2016)
- Pilothouse 3-piece drop down curtain enclosure with door and bug screen (2015)
- Window covers for all pilothouse windows. Covers are mesh and installed with suction cups so can be seen through when installed and do not use snaps (2015)
- Heater duct in pilothouse
The Pilothouse has three forward, tempered glass, fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen & crew members additional communications to the dock and additional ventilation.
- White noise-absorbent overhead with varnished teak battens
- (2) Two overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation.
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting
- Gloss varnished teak on the dash and pilothouse sides.
- Custom chart locker built into dash in front of port passenger seat (2015)
- (2) Two custom varnished teak overhead handrails off centerline provide additional handholds.
- Fusion marine speakers (6) with subwoofer and amplifier (2015) Fusion head unit has DVD player connected to the TV
Forward Plan: Helm to starboard and navigator chair to port.
Aft Plan: L-shaped settee aft of the chairs to port has a varnished teak table. There is an Ivory Stamoid padded cover to protect the teak table. To starboard is an additional L-shaped settee.
The navigator/passenger’s area with gloss varnished dash with built in chart locker for paper charts. The navigator’s chair is a Ultraleather covered Stidd helm seat on a fixed powder-coated and pivots and slides forward/aft.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. There is also a 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area. A chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel.
HELM STATION (Starboard)
The gloss varnished teak dash has a Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15″ teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd helm seat is covered in Ultraleather, slides forward and aft, pivots and has an adjustable lumbar support.
Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick, a cup holder and 12-volt outlet.
A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat box. This storage area is divided with a shelf with a fiddle.
AQUANATOR sleeps 4 in her spacious accommodations. A Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon finished in satin varnished cherry can be found forward below deck. There are white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole. All lockers have louvered doors.
- Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- (2) Hella fans in forward cabin provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Accupoint heater – with ducts in pilothouse and main cabin.
- Dinette and V-berth cushions are covered in Kravet #11962 Color 1616 fabric
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle for heat (2015)
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
An on center entrance opens to a centerline V-berth (with filler) with seat. Aft of the berth are hanging lockers with louvered doors to port and starboard. A paneled door in the aft bulkhead leads to the head on the port side.
The stateroom is satin varnished with cherry sheathing and paneled and louvered cherry locker doors. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker. The 6” Hinckley bunk cushions have dual density foam for additional comfort. The bunk cushions are covered in Kravet #11962 Color 1616 fabric and there are Light Cream curtains. There is an overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. There are two Hella fans on the forward bulkhead next to Fusion speakers.
The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. This cabin also has a heater duct for extra comfort in cooler weather and air conditioning when needed.
The Head area is located aft of the forward stateroom to port with a VacuFlush toilet. The shower area is to starboard with separate entrances from the main salon. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in the head and shower.
The Head has a Tan-colored Granicoat countertop with integral molded Antique White sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water. A large cherry trimmed mirror is on the forward bulkhead and two stainless steel towel bars are mounted on the inside of the cherry door. The Sealand VacuFlush marine head is plumbed directly to the holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump. The head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. The heater system and air conditioning have ducts into the head.
Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat. A stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard. There are two hooks on the forward bulkhead for hanging towels or wet gear.
MAIN CABIN (Amidship)
AU-shaped dinette is to port and galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole. There are two large overhead opening hatches that add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. The heating and air conditioning offers additional comfort.
DINING SALON has a U-shaped dining area that comfortably seats five. Kravet #11962 Color 1616 fabric covered cushions give a soft, relaxed feel to the interior. The varnished cherry dining table can drop down to allow the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion.
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, a storage alcove with removable fiddle, and Fusion stereo speakers with a Samsung flat screen TV mounted to the aft bulkhead.
There is an opening portlight outboard. Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps and by a dimmable lamp over the dining table.
- Tan colored Granicoat countertop with
- Double stainless steel sinks with Grohe fixtures, hot & cold pressure fresh water system and sprayer
- Force 10 SS 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Nova Cool 4.3 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer with cherry face
- Microwave oven
The U-shaped galley is finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Tan colored Granicoat countertop.
Forward is the double sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The countertop has a back-lip that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 3-burner stove with oven. The stove has a wood cutting board that adds additional counter space. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
Aft is the under counter refrigerator/freezer. Above the center section there is a locker with microwave. Lighting is built-in to the bottom of the locker giving concentrated light to the countertop.
Three steps lead to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse. Overhead lighting is provided by dome lights that can be switched from white to red light for night time navigation.
- The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can either be removed and stored or held in the up position by a custom folding arm.