ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
2005 French & Webb Custom
French & Webb
C W Paine
Please view the website and video tour of this yacht at https://www.wingsyacht.com
The interior is beautifully appointed, comfortable, functional, and large. Functional for both living aboard and extended cruising. Below decks, attention to detail is evident everywhere on looks, from the bamboo cabin sole to the beach stone shower stall floor. It’s hard to imagine a more beautiful color scheme of fabrics, wood and counter tops. Alabaster sconces, deep-mahogany stained woodwork, and white bulkheads and overheads create a very warm, inviting, traditional interior. The layout includes a private forward cabin with double berth, a comfy main salon, forward-facing navigation station, spacious galley, and head with separate shower stall.
Recent upgrades include, faired and painted topsides, inspected and tuned rig, new dodger, all new running rigging, Vulcan anchor, HT anchor rode, wireless windlass control w/ chain counter, all B&G electronics including radar, Maretron fuel/water/waste gauges, and bow thruster. Upgrades continue with a custom full boat cover, new galley stove, propane tanks and regulator, Mastervolt 4k charger/inverter, and Balmar alternator. All pumps, mattresses, interior fabrics, and cushions, porthole laminated in glass, the interior lighting has been updated to LED and much, much more.
Located amidships, the main salon has a proper U-shaped upholstered settee with curved seat backs and beautifully varnished large dining table to port. An additional comfortable settee with forward-facing navigators station aft is positioned to starboard.
Master stateroom is located aft of the galley and directly to port of the companionway. There is a large double berth, extensive stowage, and natural ventilation.
The galley is large, elegant, and functional. One finds plenty of stowage within lockers and drawers, a large counter space and ample refrigerator/freezer capacity. It is well set up for offshore usage. Both refrigerator and freezer are 24V with option for air cooling or sea water cooling. Each system has a digital thermostat and control.
- Force 10 four burner cook stove/oven
- Seafrost refrigeration 24V
- Seafrost freezer 24V
- Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water
- Corian counter tops
Deck and Hull Equipment
The deck is not only breathtaking and gorgeous, but also very well laid out and safe for maneuvering when under sail. All exterior bright work and stainless components are in excellent shape. Ventilation is provided by six dorade boxes, five opening deck hatches and a varnished opening butterfly hatch, located amidships.
- Muir windlass 3500 24 volt
- Wireless windlass control w/ chain counter
- Rocna Vulcan 40/88 – pound anchor w/ swivel & 300′ of 3/8″ HT chain plus 200′ of 3-strand rope rode
- Anchor-Fortress FX37 w/ stow away fortress bag w/ braided anchor rope and chain rode in bag
- Luke 3-piece storm anchor
- Iverson Design dodger w/Makrolon windows and covers w/ welded grab rails
- Winslow 6-man life raft
- ACR Global Fix 406 GPS EPIRB
- Ditch bag
- Radar deflector
- 5 dock lines and 4 megafend fairleads
- 4 Fenders w/ covers
- Custom leather wrapped swim ladder
- High bulwarks border the side decks
- Natural sprung teak deck surfaces with excellent traction
- Custom teak handrails supported by stainless steel up stands
- Varnished teak deck house with elliptical port lights
- Top of cabin top is painted in traditional beige
- Replaced port & starboard port lights w/ellipse clear tempered glass
- Varnished teak dorade boxes and beautiful butterfly hatch
- Sealand saltwater wash down
- Full boat cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.