ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: QSB 5.9L common rail diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 378
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
Engine Model: QSB 5.9L common rail diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 378
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
VENTURA represents a very rare opportunity to own one of only four Talaria 40 MKIIs ever built. The MKII was introduced in 2010 and incorporated many of the features that had been exclusive to other models such as the power sliding side windows, extra-large powered pilothouse hatches, fully integrated proportional hydraulic system for Jetstick®, bow thruster and windlass and a mono-voltage charging system. All of these upgrades brought the technology of the T40 up to date with the newest of Hinckley models, all while leaving the exterior of what is arguably the most proportionally perfect Hinckley Jetboat intact.
* This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat).
- The boat’s 12’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, head with shower stall and generous V-berth forward.
- There is ample storage for extended cruising
- The cabin is finished in and satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished Teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished cherry battens.
- The pilothouse is finished in gloss varnish with teak deck sole.
- VENTURA features a Royal Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck with matching painted non-skid on side and fore decks, Cream Awlgrip Double Boot Stripe and green bottom.
- The varnished teak toe rail, varnished teak cockpit coaming caps and eyebrow accentuate the beautiful profile of the boat. In the cockpit the coaming sides have been clad in gloss varnished Teak.
- Her optional cockpit and swim platform Teak decking are all in keeping with traditional yacht styling and luxurious finishes throughout the vessel.
- The deep cockpit with optional “L” settee to port and to starboard has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform.
- Wide side decks, properly placed gloss teak handrails and a nice foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking.
- Powered sliding pilothouse side windows
- Two (2) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse top.
- Four (4) custom Hinckley opening port lights
- Three (3) low profile Stainless Steel framed opening hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Custom detailed Corian countertops in galley and gloss varnish cherry in head
- Dimmable cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning
- Custom galley with refrigeration drawer, glass two burner cooktop and top loading freezer/refrigerator with digital control.
- KVH satellite TV system with M3 Tracvision hardware for Direct TV service and 22” Solé HD LDC TV.
- Bose Lifestyle V25 sound system.
- Custom port side pilothouse table with integral cup holders and removable fiddles
- Port pilothouse table is on a Stidd hi/lo base and converts to a bunk with filler cushions.
- Custom table with integral cup holders and removable fiddles with receivers in the pilothouse and cockpit.
- Custom optioned stainless steel sink and trash din in cockpit engine box flats
- Custom transom seating arrangement with removable “L” settee
- Custom chart locker installed at port helm
- Accu-point heating system with outlets in pilothouse, cabin and head to help extend the cruising season.
HULL and DECK
- Royal Blue Awlgrip Topsides.
- Light Cream Gelcoat Cabin house and deck with matching painted non-skid.
- Double Light Cream Boot Stripe.
- Green Bottom
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern and the pilothouse/cockpit sole is teak.
- Painted non-skid matching cream decks.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller.
- (4) Mid-deck cleats are stainless steel pop up models.
- Handrail mounted horizontally on transom to assist in climbing out of water. Handrail is painted to match color of hull.
- Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has custom full teak package, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on pilothouse and cabin tops – pilothouse handrails to include teak “wrap-around”.
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted to match deck.
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse roof-painted to match deck.
- Cockpit floodlight is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile stainless steel opening hatches – pilothouse hatch powered on/close.
- All opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Mid ship cleats are stainless steel pop-up style
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips.
- Gloss varnished teak pilothouse upper side-liners and dash.
- Varnished teak table with custom removable fiddle detail and integral cup holders to port. Table lowers to make a pilothouse berth with Ralph Lauren “Lifeguard Stripe Red Sails” fabric with “Topsail Blue” piping.
- Custom varnished teak table to starboard with removable fiddle detail and integral cup holders. Table has receiver bases in pilothouse to starboard and cockpit aft.
- (5) Five pilothouse windows: -Two powered sliding side windows and three fixed forward windows.
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Interior window sun covers – for all five pilothouse windows.
- Insulated white overhead – for sound attenuation.
- Two (2) overhead powered opening hatches with OceanAir Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens.
- Overhead illumination is low-voltage halogen lights with a dimmer switch. A separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse.
- Two (2) Hella fans – mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard, port and starboard.
- Teak locking companionway door.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- A speaker is mounted in the settee base both port and starboard.
- Custom navigation table and chart locker at port helm area.
- Stamoid “Sand” drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Ivory UltraLeather with chrome pedestal bases.
- The port helm seat – is power adjustable for up/down as well as fore/aft and has an integrated footrest.
- The starboard helm seat – is power adjustable fore and aft and its footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
Aft Pilothouse: Pilothouse aft has additional seating with two (2) curved settees, each with a varnished teak shelf rim outboard.
- Settees face inboard and forward and have back and bottom cushions. These cushions are box-style with leg bolster and are covered in Ralph Lauren “Lifeguard Stripe Red Sails” fabric with “Topsail Blue” piping fabric.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in the pilothouse for extended cruising seasons.
- There is locker stowage beneath the port and starboard settees.
- Custom varnished teak tables to port and starboard have removable laminated fiddles with integral cup holders. Port converts to extra bunk. Padded cover is provided for protection.
Forward Passenger Area (to port) has a varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail:
- Custom chart table and locker with pen tray
- AC/DC electrical panel is below the shelf
- Goose-neck chart light above DC panel
- Air conditioning vent
- Integral cup-holder
- Fiddle on forward port dash at chart locker
- 12-volt outlet
- 110-VAC GFI outlet
Helm Station (Starboard)
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft. Layout of controls was customized for improved ergonomics.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” (Gen-3) which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick. This system is Jetstick II compatible for the virtual anchoring option!
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Dual engine controls and gauges.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine St 6002+ Autopilot control unit with SPX 30 course computer.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches to starboard of helm seat.
- Under the helm seat is a teak louvered door with large storage area.
- Kahlenberg single trumpet air horn with compressor and tank.
Companionway Entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below. The lower step is top-opening for stowage. The top-opening second step houses the master disconnect switches to the electrical systems.
The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half with removable folding varnished teak hatch top. There is a varnished teak handrail on the starboard side.
INTERIOR: The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood with insulated white overhead with cherry trim. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames. All lockers are lined with cedar planks.
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
- Accu-point heater for cabin and head areas.
Entertainment system includes:
- Bose Lifestyle V25 sound system, includes Blu-Ray player
- KVH satellite TV system with M3 Tracvision hardware for Direct TV service
- 22” Solé HD LDC TV.
- Bose surround sound speakers at head and foot of berth.
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and a “Cameo White” Corian countertop. This galley has been thoughtfully rearranged from standard for easier use.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Custom countersunk two-burner Kenyon Touch-Point electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven – is mounted in locker centered above cooktop outboard.
- Drawer refrigerator, Isotherm DR65, is mounted below the cooktop varnish cherry face.
- Custom top loading refrigerator/freezer located aft of stove with digital thermostat mounted near companionway.
- Generator remote panel mounted aft at companionway.
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
The sink is forward. Next to the sink is a countertop accessed waste bin. Next aft are the custom cooktop and a refrigerator below with microwave above and outboard. Two additional storage lockers with louvered cherry doors and a small fiddled shelf are over and outboard the stove. Dish and glass storage locker is on the aft bulkhead above the refrigeration. The refrigeration/freezer is top-accessed through the countertop.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley are dimmable
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Gloss varnish cherry countertop has a stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors has a Grohe. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light.
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks.
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet.
- Hella fan.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Accu-point engine driven heater vent.
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel.
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berthis formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Ralph Lauren “Neptune Stripe Admiral Red” fabric with “Topsail Blue” piping.
- Solé 22” HD LDC TV is recessed into the forepeak anchor locker.
- Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead. These fans are controlled by remote switch near galley.
- Five surround sound stereo speakers – mounted port, center and starboard on forward bulkhead and one on each aft end of vberths.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers are outboard and above V-berth
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
- Starboard is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top and interior removable shelves, storage space and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley.
- There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control.
12 volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) 12-volt AGM-8D 255-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 510-amps for house accessories.
- Two 160-amp alternators charge each start and house batteries via Mastervolt isolators.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches also allow emergency starting.
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50-amp shore power cord with Glendenning shore cord reel system.
- Victron Energy Multi-plus 3000-watt/50-amp 12-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries.
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets
Onan 13.5-Kw generator with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Bass AC/DC electrical panel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.