Large opening cockpit seats double as water-sealed storage bins and sail lockers.
Molded in nonskid on seat tops.
Engine controls, sheets, and winches are all easily accessible.
Full instrumentation panel.
Aft cockpit has varnished teak coamings, a forward bridge deck and pedestal wheel steering:
Cockpit binnacle has stainless steel “destroyer type” wheel steering:
Binnacle mounted compass with cover.
Stainless steel binnacle guard.
Some cockpit amenities include:
Hinckley cockpit dodger with window.
Hood Awning – mainsail awning cover.
Teak folding cockpit table.
Teak cockpit sole grate.
Forward is the varnished teak hatch that leads to the interior accommodations below.
From the cockpit, down the aft companionway steps that lead into the Main Cabin with the Galley and Navigation Station port and starboard and the full-width Main Salon forward. Aft to port is the Master Stateroom with an Ensuite private Head. Next forward is the Forward Head and the Guest Stateroom forward most.
Interior is finished:
- Satin-varnished mahogany interior
- White overhead
- Varnished teak and holly sole.
- (2) Opening hatches, (4) ports (including two-opening ports) and the companionway hatch provide natural light and ventilation.
- Locker doors throughout have custom cane with varnished mahogany trim
Can sleep up to 8-persons in comfortable accommodations including:
- Aft Master Cabin, with ensuite head
- Navigation Station
- Main Salon
- Forward Head
- Forward Guest Cabin
AFT MASTER STATEROOM
Aft to port is the Master Stateroom that has a private ensuite Head forward to starboard.
The Master Stateroom features include:
- Wide berths are port and starboard.
- Drawer and drop-front storage under the berths.
- A seat is inboard the berth.
- Large hanging locker.
- Large opening port to the cockpit.
Ensuite Private AFT HEAD:
A solid mahogany door accesses the Owner’s private head with shower.
- White Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with fixtures, including a hand-held telephone shower
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Marine head, plumbed to holding tank.
- Built-in waste bin
- Mirror over sink
- Locker storage outboard
NEXT FORWARD AMIDSHIP:
MAIN CABIN: Incorporates the Galley, Nav Station and Main Salon.
The Galley and separate Navigation Station are port and starboard next forward:
- Separated from the next forward full-width Main Salon by half bulkheads.
- Convenient to Cockpit and Dining area.
- Opening port in Galley and Nav Station
Amidship to port is the Galley, also convenient to the Dining area, and has a White U-shaped Formica countertop. Features include:
- Countertop double-hatch accessed 9-cu/ft. refrigeration (engine or 12-volt driven) with ice cube trays.
- Storage outboard
- Shipmate gimballed 3-burner propane stainless steel stove with oven – stove cover stowes behind stove.
- Lockers and shelf stowage outboard.
- Dome lights
- Integral mahogany handrail below the port
- Double stainless steel sink with fixtures, sprayer and pressure hot and cold water.
- Bin storage outboard the sink that is countertop hatch accessed.
- Storage under the sink
NAVIGATION STATION (Starboard):
Located opposite the Galley is the well-lit Navigation Station.
Nav Area features include:
- Mahogany nav table with white formica top and multiple chart drawer storage.
- Dome light
- Electronics mounted outboard
- Instrument gauges and switches
- Electrical breaker panel
- Opening port over.
- Integral mahogany handrail below the port
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Autohelm 5000 autopilot with HD linear.
- Garmin hand-held GPS – with stainless steel mount at pedestal.
- Raytheon R-40 radar
- SEA SSB radio
- Icom IC-M45 VHF radio
- Handheld VHF radio
- Danforth 5” Constellation compass
- Naviman Wind Speed, Log, Anemometer, Depth Sounder
- Chart library – Block Island to Canada
- Satellite antenna mounted on mizzen
MAIN SALON, Amidship:
The full-width Main Salon offers:
- Area dining/entertaining and can sleep up to 4 persons
- Full 6′ 9" headroom.
- Full-length port and starboard integral handrails under windows.
- 12-volt bulkhead lighting
- Opening overhead hatch with screen, allows more natural light and ventilation.
Port and starboard are:
- Cushioned settees/pull-out transom berths and a pilot berth outboard each settee.
- 6-Drawer storage under each fixed berth.
- Shelf outboard, port and starboard.
Hinckley gimballed, varnished mahogany dining table – with drop-leafs.
- Located centerline.
- Seats up to 8 people.
- The port forward bulkhead has a varnished mahogany bookcase.
- Forward starboard in the Main Cabin is a full-length hanging locker with shelves.
Located forward to port, the large separate Head has a solid mahogany door and is easily accessible by all forward accommodations.
This cabin features:
- Shower with mixing valve and hot and cold pressure water.
- White formica countertop on the varnished mahogany vanity.
- Stainless steel sink with fixtures and hot and cold pressure water
- Marine head has stainless steel custom holding tank with pump-out plumbing and “Y” valve.
- Waste bin
- Locker and drawer storage
- Electrical outlets
- Forced ventilation
This private Stateroom is finished in varnished mahogany and has a solid mahogany door.
- V-berth forward with cushions.
- Cushioned seat between.
- Drawers and stowage under berths.
- Shelves outboard
- Hanging locker aft starboard.
- Forward access to the divided chain locker forepeak.
- 12-volt bulkhead lights.
- Natural light and ventilation from opening hatch over.
Newly installed (2006) panel for separate 12-volt DC electrical systems for starting and accessories:
Separate 12-volt DC electrical systems:
- (2) 6-volt starting batteries.
- (4) 12-volt 450-amp/hr house batteries.
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power and shore power cord.
- LaMarche “Constavolt” battery charger.
- Prosine Xantrax 2-Kw Inverter/battery charger
Electrical circuit breaker panel includes:
Generator: Next Generation UCM2-515 generator – 175-hrs 7/2007.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.