- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
Palm Beach, FL
- Engine/Fuel Type:
LIONSHARE is a very nice Hinckley T-29 Runabout that has just been totally refreshed! Brand new hull and bottom paint. Her annual engine and jet maintenance just completed, bearings repacked, batteries replaced, gauges refreshed. She offers the full varnished teak package with dash as well as the popular teak deck option. She is captain maintained and stored inside in a rack storage facility.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 350
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
“T/T LIONSHARE” is a lightly used Hinckley T29R; a fun and versatile, shallow-draft water-jet propelled boat. Seating for 8 and a cuddy cabin with head forward make cruising comfortable while her easy JetStick® handling and gorgeous lines mean you will also travel with ease and style.
- Freshly varnished top to bottom April 2017!
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote helm control and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Fresh water cockpit hand held shower.
- Insulated engine box cooler
- Pressurized fresh water sink
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player and 2 pairs of speakers with remote at helm.
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit sole
- Full varnished teak helm and dash area as well as cockpit coamings.
- Stamoid sand-colored tonneau cover – Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit and front windshield.
- Fishing rod holders including storage racks.
- UltraLeather covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Light Cream boot stripe.
- Green bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Swim Platform – Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windshield glass have wipers with washers.
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and inside of cockpit coaming.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Teak cockpit sole
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area with a folding teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Varnished teak table – with folding leaf.
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full sand-colored tonneau cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit and windshield when not in use.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4′ 1" headroom.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions covered in Ivory Ultraleather with Red contrasting piping.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm.
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights.
Forward is the Helm Area with S&S helm and passenger swivel chairs custom-mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals.
- Helm and Passenger Seats are covered in Ultraleather Ivory 291-3700 with Red 291-1176 contrasting piping.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between seats offers additional storage as well as access to some systems below deck.
- Stereo speakers are port and starboard outboard below each shelf.
Port: Passenger area has a varnished teak & carbon fiber glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
Starboard: The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak & carbon fiber dash.
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® – which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- Windlass helm control.
- Remote stereo control.
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch.
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping, with channeling on both seat and back cushions.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table with folding leaf
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon ST-6001 Plus Autopilot.
- Raymarine L770DRC 7” Echo-sounder with Raychart and color Sounder/Chartplotter with 7” color display.
- Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio, with VHF antenna
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
MID and AFT COCKPIT
Cockpit cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping, with channeling on both seat and back cushions.
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Cockpit speakers.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft transom seating.
- Storage locker under starboard seat.
- Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward-facing settee.
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders – mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- (2) Rupp fishing rod racks – mounted under port and starboard coamings.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-Volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery.
- (1) 12-volt AGM 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- 20-amp battery charger – Multi stage 110-volt.
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission.
- 12-volt DC 5” bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Tachometer with engine hour gauge.
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high engine cooling water temperature.
- Halon Fire Suppression System.
- Trim tabs
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump – mounted in helm seat locker.
- Pressurized freshwater water system.
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric-lift engine box riser.
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Custom muffler.
- Muir electric windlass – control at helm.
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker.
- 15′ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor.
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket.
- Life jackets.
- Hand-held flare kit.
- Running lights.
- (2) Fire extinguishers.
- (4) Dock lines.
- (3) Fenders with covers.
- Telescoping boat hook.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809