Picnic Boat EP
- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
San Pedro, CA
- Engine/Fuel Type:
SHY ANNE is an Extended Pilothouse (EP) Picnic Boat that has been freshwater kept since June 2015. She includes a custom trailer.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY3 diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 360
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
SHY ANNE was purchased back East by her current owners in April 2015 and then shipped to Hinckley for a full refit in 2015. Following that, the yacht was shipped to Lake Tahoe.
*See Refit details section for more information.
SHY ANNE has the electronic Yanmar 6LY3 480-HP diesel engine and the new-styled transom door. She sleeps two comfortably forward and includes head with shower, and galley. An L-shaped settee with hi-lo table and two forward-facing Stidd seats are in the pilothouse. There is more seating in the cockpit.
- New Flag Blue Awlgrip (April 2015)
- New exterior and Pilothouse cushions (April 2015)
- Varnished Teak package
- Brite-work refinished (April 2015)
- Upgraded: Yanmar 6LY3 480hp
- Upgraded: Glendinning Cable Master with Wireless Remote
- Upgraded: Stidd Electric Helm Seats: Power up/down option for both Helm and Companion
- High-Low Pilothouse Table
- Hinckley Cockpit Bimini
- 1500 Watt Inverter/Charger
- RayMarine E-120 Radar/GPS Chartplotter with Depth Sounder Module
- RayMarine E-120 12” Screen
- RayMarine ST6002 AutoPilot
- SidePower Bow Thruster
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen3 (Upgraded April 2015)
Since purchased in 2015, the head, stove and refer have not been used and show "like new".
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides (2015)
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double Cream bootstripe
- Red bottom (2015)
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- The deck has a molded nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Custom stainless handrail on transom, painted to match the hull.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. There is a freshwater deck wash in the anchor locker.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse.
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens).
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome, painted to match deck..
- (5) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats – mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid-ship cleats.
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips.
- ACR spotlight – Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control.
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom forward facing and also facing aft molded in the engine box. Pilothouse and Cockpit Cushions were replaced with Cream Luxor Leather 2 in 2015.
The Picnic EP teak covered engine box has a wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- The wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
More cockpit features:
- Teak covered cockpit coamings and cap rail.
- Transom door – Portside transom door from swim platform.
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard.
- Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads, mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck.
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stainless steel rod holders – mounted on port and starboard side deck.
- Cockpit cover – Ivory-color Stamoid cockpit cover.
- Bimini – Hinckley designed 4-bow bimini with hold-up arms.
- Teak finished Pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- (4) Pilothouse windows include: (2) Sliding side gray-tinted windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Stidd upgrade helm chairs – Electric hi-lo and fore/aft, Ivory Ultra leather helmsman and passenger seats – pedestals painted to match deck.
- Cushioned L-shaped settee aft to port with Cream Luxor Leather 2.
- High/low pilothouse table with removable aluminum pedestal, drops to convert to a small guest berth with two filler cushions.
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee.
- (2) Hella fans – mounted port and starboard.
- Waterproof 110-volt outlet in forward settee face.
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top.
- Ivory Stamoid window sun covers.
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtain with Eisenglass windows – can enclose the pilothouse.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen3 (2015)
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator.
- Yanmar i560E display
- Top-opening locker with chart storage.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet in chart pocket.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot – interfaced to GPS.
- Raymarine E120 12” color Chartplotter/Radar with 2-KW Radome painted to match deck.
- Raystar 120 WAAS antenna.
- Raymarine DSM300 FishFinder/Sounder
- Furuno RD-33 Deph display
- Standard Horizon PS-1000 VHF radio and Ram mike.
- Alpine DVA-9857 AM/FM/CD Receiver, Changer/Controller – Reads CD,CD-R,CD-RW, MP3 and WMA format.
- Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer integrated with Alpine Ai-Net. Reads CD,CD-R,CD-RW and MP3 format.
- (2) Pairof Alpine MB Quart speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead and pilothouse. Each pair has remote volume control.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-Berth accommodations forward.
- Fossil (F) Corian countertop.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box.
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board.
- GE Microwave/Convection 600-watt 110-volt oven.
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage.
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers.
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle.
- LP gas sniffer and a propane shut-off valve .
- Opening port with screen.
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a Corian and a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the Galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door.
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower is bulkhead mounted.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- Varnished cherry shelves port and starboard over V-berth.
- Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Storage area in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- Start – 12-volt AGM Group 4D battery with 1100 CCA capability
- House – (2) 12-volt AGM Group 8D batteries – 210-amps each (2015)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Mobile Power 110-volt alternator to power air conditioning system.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay
- 30-amp shore power cord with power indicator light
Mastervolt Dakar Combi 1500 pure sine wave inverter/charger with 65-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- (2) Solar panels
- (2) Ganz Eco-Energy duo battery solar controllers
- Yanmar 6LY3 480-hp diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- ZF 220 reduction transmission
- Side Power 12-volt reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick® Gen-3 control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Lenco trim tabs
- Custom water-drop muffler
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Dual 100 Raycor water separators with pressure gauges
- Algae-X 500 fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump – mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- 35-gallon stainless steel water tank
- (2) 80-gallon heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks – total 160-gallons
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser
- Engine box forced air exhaust fan
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Accupoint heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker. Freshwater deckwash in anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Boat hook – mounted under side deck
- Brass 6” Bell
- Dock lines
- Fenders with cover – and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Medical first aid pack
- Hinckley tool kit
- Spare parts kit
- Trailer: 2014 Custom built Load Master gooseneck-style trailer
2015 REFIT HIGHLIGHTS
- Hull Sanded, Filled, Faired and Painted Flag Blue Awlgrip (original color Jade Mist Green)
- 2 Coats of Anti-Fouling Paint
- Rub Rails removed, polished and re-installed
- Port and Starboard Windshields were replaced with new Bomon Windows
- Port and Starboard Side Windows were replaced with Factory new
- Complete Jet Service
- New interior and exterior soft goods, covers and cushions
- New Hinckley Jetstick Gen3
- Varnish and Brite work refinished
- (2) New House 8-D Batteries
- Raw Water Pump Rebuilt
- Sea Strainer Rebuilt
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809