OPUS TWO is a nicely and professionally maintained flybridge Hinckley T-44. She is priced to sell and located at our Hinckley Service yard in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Stidd seats, Hybrid-Touch Radar/GPS, Espar heat, generator, air conditioning, Black Quartzite countertops, TV. A very nice boat and quite “turn-key”. Highly recommended!
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1746
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
Engine Model: 6LY2-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1741
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
OPUS TWO is a Talaria 44 Flybridge model with a full helm station in the pilothouse with a second remote steering station at the flybridge.
- Cockpit: Cockpit sole with molded-in nonskid includes a ladder to the flybridge, aft-facing settees, forward-facing seating across the transom, and transom walk-thru access to the swim platform.
- Flybridge: The flybridge includes a venturi windshield, passenger seating and a helm station with Stidd 500N helm seat.
- Pilothouse: Gloss varnished teak sole with two Stidd 500N helm seats forward, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table aft.
- Interior: Sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations that include a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon and is finished in satin-varnished cherry.
- Flybridge bimini top
- Six opening portlights and five opening overhead teak trimmed hatches with integrated screens provide a light and airy interior.
- Interior Sunbrella curtains that drop down.
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout – provides enhanced ambiance.
- Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
- Espar diesel heat
- Bose Lifestyle-28 home theatre system
HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid
- Single Light Cream Awlgrip boottop
- Red bottom
- The Hull is DualGuard® Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon fiber inner skin, with balsa core SCRIMP®ed with 100% vinylester resin.
- The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMP®ed with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom.
Swim platform with teak inserts and stainless steel half-round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Flybridge with surround coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, air horn and aft deck flood light, antennas and an Airmar PB150 Weather Station.
- Anchor Locker: Ingenious foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look.
More Deck features:
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin trunk and on aft end of pilothouse.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on flybridge sides port and starboard.
- (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips for fender and docklines
- Stainless steel deck scupper
- Foredeck mounted Zodiac Racing Super 6-man Liferaft with hydro-static release.
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom:
- A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Stainless steel boarding step has a teak tread and can be mounted at coaming inboard port or starboard.
Forward from the cockpit is the fold-up ladder entry to the Flybridge or the step entry to the Pilothouse through varnished teak door with window.
The cockpit includes:
- Teak cockpit sole and overboard direct drainage scuppers
- Varnished Teak cockpit coamings
- Teak removable boarding deck step for side decks – can be used port or stbd.
- Lights – Custom coaming mounted courtesy lights and a cockpit step light.
- Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming – with zone control
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening
- Cockpit cooler – Insulated and drained “fishbox” in transom
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers
- Custom stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder
Cockpit seating: Cushioned aft-facing and fwd-facing, port & stbd settee seats are covered in custom Ralph Lauren fabric.
Storage – is provided in cockpit sole hatch and in an insulated, drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck.
A stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold up, out of the way when not in use:
The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and a molded-in nonskid sole.
Forward is a molded helm with a stainless steel wheel with teak rim, JetStick®, engine gauges, controls and remotes including Ram mike, and a built-in cup holder. There is also a mounted Danforth Constellation compass.
Built-in passenger seating – Cushioned, molded forward and side L-shaped settee to port. Cushions are covered in Sunbrella Antique Beige 7722-0000 fabric. There is storage inside this seat.
- Table – Custom varnished teak flybridge table has cup holders.
Pilothouse layout: Forward is the Helm Area (starboard) and Navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a Salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard:
- The port L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on a chrome pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion.
The Pilothouse can be closed with the aft glass enclosure and doors in inclement weather.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished cherry dash and coaming
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole
- Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion)
- Stidd 500N Ivory UltraLeather Helm seats, newly covered, port and stbd.
- Settee cushions are finished in custom Ralph Lauren Ocean Front Stripe, Blue/Navy LFY50513F.
- Ivory Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct
- Cockpit speakers
Custom passenger side chart table – separates the pilothouse from the galley.
The Pilothouse has 3-forward tempered-glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted – and were replaced by Hinckley Oxford – winter 2013.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse
Navigator/passenger’s Area – is forward to port with a gloss varnished dash.
Helm Area – has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15″ teak rimmed steering wheel.
- The Stidd 500N powered helm seat is electrically controlled both forward/aft as well as up/down, and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest.
- A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base.
Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
Hinckley-built binocular box is mounted on the inboard side of the instrument pod.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine ST6001 Plus Autopilot – interfaced to chartplotter and radar
- 2014 Raymarine Hybrid Touch Radar & GPS – (2) Raymarine E-125’s at helm and 1 E125 at flybridge.
- Raytheon RL-80C Plus 10.4″ color Radar display with 4-Kw closed-array antenna and repeater at flybridge.
- 2014 ICOM IC424 B VHF transceiver @ helm with HB 195B full-function Mic @ flybridge
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer. Ram mike at flybridge
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display – 2nd display at flybridge
- (2) Ritchie “Constellation” compasses – 2nd at flybridge
Entertainment Electronics: Bose Lifestyle-28 home theatre system includes:
- Acoustimas base module and DVD media system
- Bose SA-1 amplifier powers Bose 131 marine speakers (2) aft cockpit, (2) pilothouse – with zone control
Speakers: (2) Bose 131 marine speakers – 3 zone system (galley, pilothouse, cockpit) with individual zone control – powered by the Bose SA-1 amplifier. Separate volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit speakers.
Sharp LC20BUA video screen
- XM satellite radio installed
- (5) Wall mounted cube speakers
Companionway Entry: Down the pilothouse companionway steps are the interior accommodations. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway steps have storage inside. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in entering/exiting from the pilothouse.
OPUS TWO sleeps 5. Her spacious raised-galley accommodations include Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors. Lighting is overhead dome and recessed halogen lighting and bulkhead mounted lights.
Entry down the pilothouse companionway into the MAIN CABIN opens to a U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area and there are opening ports.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
- Espar heat
- Black Quartzite countertops
- Kenyon electric 2-burner cook top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Panasonic Microwave oven
- Double Sink – Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Grunert refrigeration and freezer with cherry face
- Hella fan
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- AC vent
Forward is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot and cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene cutting board that fits the larger sink and stores inside the louvered door under the sink. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and provides extra light to the sink work area.
Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is also a 2-burner electric cooktop and a microwave/convection oven is mounted under the countertop. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward and aft. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
Aft is the under-counter refrigerator and freezer with a front-opening refrigerator door and countertop top-opening lid access to the refrigerator and freezer.
DINING SALON (Starboard)
Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating comfortably seats six or more. Ralph Lauren fabric covers the dining cushions.
- The varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a bright finished aluminum pedestal that allows the table drop down to form a double berth. The drop-down position includes a matching cloth covered filler cushion. There is a lamp with dimmer over the dining table.
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers.
Forward of the Main Cabin are the Head areas, with the marine head to port and separate private shower area to starboard. Each head area has a private door to the forward cabin and the head has an additional salon entry door, while the shower is only accessible through the stateroom. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower.
Head To Port: The head toilet area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Black Quartizite countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Full-length cherry trimmed mirror is on the inside of the aft door
- Stainless steel towel bar
- Double robe hook
- Hella fan
- Private door to forward cabin and separate door to salon area.
Shower Area To starboard: The separate Shower area has Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- Watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard, just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- Stainless steel towel rack is mounted outboard.
- Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower
- Entered through a separate door opposite the head entrance.
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline door opens to a centerline queen bunk. Mattress is a 2011 HMC System #4 one-piece mattress ( 9.5″ thick with 3/4″ sides/foot).
This stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Forward is more storage through double doors to the chain/rope locker.
12-Volt DC Systems:
- Separate starting and accessories systems
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) Lifeline DF-8D 12-volt DC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Heavy-duty parallel switch enables emergency start
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel, volt and amp meters
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on stbd engine for start batteries
- 24-volt DC 100-amp alternator on port engine for ships service batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- 12-volt outlets
120-Volt & 240-Volt AC Systems:
- 120V & 240V from shore power and generator
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
- 50-amp shore power cord – Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter – house batteries
- 30-amp Charger – start batteries
Generator: Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator – rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz.
- The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Bonding System: Copper electrical bonding system includes 110-volt GFI protected circuits in galley, head engine room and pilothouse.
Twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY2-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZF IRM301PL 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM’s & transmission.
- Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10″ electric bow thruster.
Engine Room: Two-inch lead-lined foam, fully insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower. Electric lift and double gaskets on engine boxes.
- Baffled and insulated wet exhaust custom muffler
- Bow thruster: 24-volt DC powered 10” reversible bow thruster
- Bennett SS trim tabs below each jet with helm control.
- (2) Racor 900 double filters/air separators for engines – new system Winter 2015
- Racor inline fuel filter/air separator for generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometers with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank
- 12-volt DC pump with automatic float switch at shower
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- 40,000-BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner – services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- Espar heat
- Holding tank: 35-gallon holding tank
- Water heater: 17-gallon, heated electrically or by engine heat
- Fuel tank: (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- Fuel tanks: (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass mounted in custom foredeck anchor well
- Custom polished 316L stainless steel bow roller
- 35# Custom polished stainless steel anchor with 25′ x 3/8″ stainless steel chain +200′ x 5/8″ nylon rode
- EPIRB – mounted in cockpit
- Zodiac 6-man Liferaft
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- ACR spot light – with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood – mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Hatch covers, teak trimmed with integrated screens
- Stern mounted 4′ varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Brass 6″ bell
- Horn – Kalhenburg 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Boat hook – mounts under stbd deck
- Covers for all Stidd seats
- Stamoid covers for all pilothouse windows
- Cabin sole cover
* Drone in pilothouse picture does not convey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809