ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
NON SEQUITUR is a nice example of the timeless Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic. This is the design that started the Picnic Boat/day boat craze. With her elegant sheer line, beautiful tumblehome, and perfect proportions, the Picnic Boat Classic will turn heads in harbors for years to come. Don’t be fooled by her good looks because she runs as good as she looks be it exploring shallow waters or heading off into the ocean for a crossing to the Bahamas, or across the Gulf of Maine.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Garmin 7212 GPS/Chartplotter (newly installed 2015)
- Raytheon 49 VHF
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temp, and speed
- Ritchie S-73 Compass
- FM/CD player with Bluetooth and iPod connections
- Amplifier and 6 Speakers – each pair of speakers can be faded individually
- Two speakers on forward bulkhead, two in pilothouse and two in cockpit
Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a galley and a private head with shower.
The interior is what you would expect on a Hinckley, beautiful satin varnished cherry wood, including sheathing along the hull sides. This cherry has mellowed beautifully over the years showing it’s reddish color. The high gloss varnished cabin sole is the traditional teak and holly. There are four ports in the cabin house (two forward, one in the galley, and one in the head) and all open for ventilation. A large overhead hatch in the cabin top provides light and ventilation.
In addition to the natural light from the ports and hatches, there are five traditionally styled Frigast stainless-steel 12-volt lamps that look perfect and provide beautiful light against the cherry wood.
Forward V-BERTH area:
Forward-most is a louvered cherry door to the anchor locker.
- Two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Two Hella 12V fans are mounted on forward bulkhead, one port and one stbd.
Excellent storage is provided under the V-berths with easy-access drop front doors, in the forepeak, and in the hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berth.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted porcelain sink
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head with holding tank and holding tank gauge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port
- Exhaust fan
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves and the FM/CD player with Bluetooth and iPod connections is mounted above.
- The countertop is Corian color Sierra
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures providing hot and cold pressure water with sprayer
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box. Refrigerator box has been customized for improved storage with sliding shelf on top 1/3 of area. Refrigeration is not working at this time and needs troubleshooting.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover
- 110-volt microwave
- Inverter/Battery Charger remote panel
- 110-volt outlet
- Courtesy red step light
- Pullout under-counter trash can
- (3) Three drawers with Cherry faces.
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided under the galley sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.