- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
MISS JOANIE is a beautifully detailed Talaria 29R. Built for a long time Hinckley owner, she has low hours, recent Stars and Stripes Blue Awlgrip hull paint and new cushions. This Captain maintained Hinckley is in such a high level of care, she has been used by Hinckley for Boat Shows.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP fwc diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 328
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
MISS JOANIE (name reserved) is an open, shallow-draft water-jet drive boat built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. With seating for up to 8, a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two, including a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/178993093
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote and anchor and includes a saltwater wash down.
- Pressure water fresh water sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Alpine AM/FM Receiver with water resistant front panel and two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers. Alpine remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover – Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit.
- Set-up for fishing rods including storage racks.
- NEW (2017) White and Blue Stripe Sunbrella covered seat cushions throughout, as well as Light Oyster UltraLeather helm seating.
HULL and DECK
- Recent Stars and Stripes Awlgrip hull paint
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Black bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
VESSEL WALKTHROUGH and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windows have wipers with washers.
- Varnished teak: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coaming cap.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers.
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Custom Sunbrella covered throw pillows
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4′ 1" headroom.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Sunbrella Navy/Burgundy/Beige fabric.
This area also has:
- Alpine Stereo
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (hidden under the cushions)
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights.
FORWARD COCKPIT and LOUNGE
Forward is the Helm Area with Light Oyster Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs custom mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
- Stereo speaker is port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a varnished teak, locking glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf outboard with a custom double-cup holder built in.
- (2) Custom mounted 12-volt “cigarette style” outlets.
Starboard: Helm Station
- Varnished teak covered carbon fiber dash
- 15” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® – which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- Remote stereo control
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching White and Blue cushions
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box – Covered in matching Sunbrella fabric
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with seating covered in matching Sunbrella fabric.
- Storage locker under starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks
- (2) Rupp fishing rod racks mounted under starboard coaming, holds two rods each.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon L770 DRC color EchoSounder/RayChart color plotter with 7” display
- Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio, with VHF antenna
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm
- Four pair Alpine speakers – (2) Cuddy cabin, (2) Cockpit
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger – Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Trim tabs
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Muir electric windlass – control at helm
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker
- 15′ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809