- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
Southwest Harbor, ME
- Engine/Fuel Type:
When someone who has owned and built several new Hinckley’s puts their experience, and excellent taste together, the result is a vessel that stands out among an already impressive fleet. Lightly used, and meticulously maintained by Hinckley yards, INDIAN SUMMER (name reserved) is the perfect boat for someone who wants to step aboard and entertain family and friends, or cruise the coasts in comfort and style. Many details in equipment and décor come together to make this one of the finest Hinckleys ever built. In full commission and ready for a new owner to take the helm.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Hinckley Design Group/Michael Peters
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 368
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 550|horsepower
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 369
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 550|horsepower
The T43 is one of the most successful and popular new model introductions by Hinckley and INDIAN SUMMER is a very well executed example of the model, thoughtfully outfitted and customized touches by a many time Hinckley owner have this T43 ready to meet your every need. She has low hours and has been meticulously maintained by Hinckley yards. She incorporates many Hinckley firsts, like the galley up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining), the patented frameless glass aft enclosure and the cockpit SureShade electric bimini that retracts into the pilothouse overhead. INDIAN SUMMER is in commission and ready for a new owner.
- This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat)
- INDIAN SUMMER name reserved
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull,
- Off White gelcoat deck with matching (Off White) painted Awlgrip non-skid.
- Single Matterhorn White Awlgrip bootstripe
- Red Interlux Micron extra bottom
- The Hull is built using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water wash down spigot.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 35’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse.
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens + one custom port
- Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains
A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse. Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side.
- Molded-in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Optional teak decking on cockpit sole
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees on port and starboard with storage beneath and upholstered in Sunbrella, Lido Indigo.
- Optional custom table on fixed polished stainless steel pedestal allows dining for four with L-settee – with Stamoid cover
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator. Isotherm Icemaker with 3M carbon filter is installed outboard the refrigerator, concealed behind varnished teak door.
- Sink and faucet located above refrigerator
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded-in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Cockpit shower with single-lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop) in Sunbrella, Natural
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower by transom door to swim platform
- 12-volt cockpit outlet
- Cockpit cover – White Stamoid -attaches to pilothouse top with snaps, zipper for transom door.
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the Helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward, down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest Cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth. Opposite the guest cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and master cabin forward and a separate stall shower.
Forward is the Master Cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm area is forward starboard with two Stidd seats and the raised Galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with two custom removable small dining tables. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure. Pilothouse door has integral up/down opening window.
- Satin finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with satin varnish.
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
- Custom locking storage in helm seat box
- Custom satin varnished cherry cubby storage pockets aft facing behind helm seat box.
- Overhead handrails – varnished cherry handrails provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd Luxury high back seats at helm with integral cup holders. Both helm & passenger seat are finished in UltraSuede Chablis 862-3424 with Luxor Leather2 CD-42 Navy piping and are fully electrical powered fore/aft/up/down with powder coat finish pedestals.
- Two opposing L-shaped built-in settees with storage under – upholstered in UltraSuede Chablis 862-3424 with Luxor Leather2 CD-42 Navy piping and match the helm seats.
- Two custom pilothouse tables with fold-open leaf, finished in high gloss cherry – allow dining for 3 people at each settee. Each has a removable, high/low gas-assist polished stainless steel pedestal and when closed show a beautiful wood sunburst pattern. With protective storage covers.
- (6) Recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf.
- Three fixed frameless forward windows.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Optional Skysol Chintz Topar Plus blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door in Sunbrella, Bubble Nautical
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- Fold down 32” flat screen LED HD TV monitor with Blu Ray player and connect to DVR player with wireless remote – KVH TV3 Trac Vision satellite Direct TV system.
The Galley is located up in the forward port area of the pilothouse and benefits from excellent light and ventilation and connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- Corian “Glacier White” countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull out sprayer. Matching Corian cutting board/sink cover.
- Microwave oven located under galley counter
- U-Line Isotherm two-drawer refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
- Electric double burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or cup storage in alcove/lockers outboard, over the counter under windows
- Slide out storage for wine and wine glasses
- Large locking “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under microwave
Twin Stidd helm seats face the satin cherry finished helm dash that includes twin Garmin displays, mounted fixed compass, nav/electronics switches, gauges, etc, stainless steel steering wheel with teak rim and a stainless steel foot rest. Outboard are the Hinckley JetStick II® and dual engine controls.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- JetStick II® steering system with H-Lock automatic positioning and steering feature.
- (2) Garmin GPSMAP 8215 MFDs Chartplotter Touchscreen XGA display w/GPS & Card Reader
- Garmin GMR424 xHD2 4kW high-definition Radar with 48” open array
- Garmin GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) control for nav displays
- Garmin network Wifi Adapter
- Garmin GSD24 Advanced Sonar Module.
- Airmar DT800 depth/temp 235 kHz smart sensor.
- Airmar B164 1kW 50/200kHZ bronze thru-hull transducer (20° tilt).
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instrument display.
- Garmin VHF 300 marine radio.
- Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot System with GHC20 Control Head and Shadow Drive.
- Bluechart G2 Vision chart chip.
- Garmin GXM52 SiriusXM Satellite Weather Marine Receiver
- Garmin AIS 600 Traffic monitoring transceiver
- 4½” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- FLIR M-625XP Extended Range Single-Sensor Thermal Night Vision Camera on mast – connected to Garmin touch screen system.
- ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck – helm control
- Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in fold down overhead enclosure in pilothouse
- KVH satellite TV3 TracVision system with standard definition DirecTV
- Monitor: Master Cabin-LED HD TV on bulkhead. Blu-Ray player connected to TV
- Sirius/XM Satellite Radio for Fusion stereo system
- Fusion components with Samsung Blu-ray disk player and iPod/iPhone dock. System includes independent zone and source controls for master cabin, salon and cockpit. Intuitive interface to allow wireless streaming from iPod, iPad, or iPhone. Includes AM/FM radio tuner
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB x 2 / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Samsung 12v Blu-ray player
- Alpine speakers in cockpit, pilothouse, guest cabin and master cabin
Custom WI-FI Wireless Network system: Onboard Wi-Fi hotspot for multiple Wi-Fi devices:
- Proxicast LAN-Cell 3 high performance 3G/4G/LTE cellular router & modem (owner supplies Sim card and service plan.
- Wideband 695-3000 MHz Omni-Directional 3G/4G/LTE exterior antenna on rooftop for extended range on the data network.
Down the steps forward of the pilothouse, located to starboard is the Guest Cabin accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people. This cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
- Large hanging locker with seat below is located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth
- LED overhead lighting
- Optional port light in hull – with Sunbrella Bubble Nautical curtains
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed portlight with drop down pleated shade
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Sunbrella, Bubble Nautical, with storage below
- Fitted coverlet for guest berth in Ralph Lauren Sunbaked Linen Red
The Head is accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of head counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single-lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen and Sunbrella, Bubble Nautical curtain
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Light in head incorporates dimmer.
The large and comfortable Master Cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Centerline Premium Queen Memory Foam mattress with coverlet finished in Ralph Lauren, Sunbaked Linen – Red.
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Two portlights – with Sunbrella Bubble Nautical curtains
- Overhead LED lights and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting.
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- Custom locker with security safe
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- GENERATOR: Cummins Onan 13.5 kW digital Quiet Diesel, 60HZ 120-VAC – with fuel source selector valve.
- Twin QSB 6.7 liter 550HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps, Twin Disc reverse gear and CV shaft coupled to Hamilton 322 Jet Drives.
- SmartCraft VesselView multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level.
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Engine hatch riser: Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- JetStick II® steering system with Hoverlock
- Bow thruster: Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick II steering system
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-Conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Water heater – Stainless steel, 17-gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with float switches
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump, mounted below cabin sole
- Shurflo pump saltwater deckwash with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker.
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- 8” brass bell
- 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Hand-held flares
- Docking lines, 40′ x 5/8"
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- Life Raft 6-man Winslow 60 SL/O
- Custom tailored cotton sheets for berths
- Stamoid White exterior covers for forward pilothouse windows
- Stamoid weather covers for exterior cushions
- Cabin and pilothouse sole Sunbrella covers
- Stamoid white cockpit cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809