- Boat Name:
- Current Price:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
HURLEY (sistership photo) is a beautiful Talaria 40 that has been lightly used and has just finished a good period of cosmetic/mechanical maintenance in the Hinckley Service Yard. This work included varnish, generator service, water jet service, Polishing and buffing. Hurley is ready for her next cruise.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1144
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
Engine Model: 6LY2-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1146
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
HURLEY is a well appointed example of Hinckley’s popular Talaria 40. She offers an open layout and is perfect for uncompromised entertaining. Her current owner has used her seasonally for sunset cruising around Naples Bay. She has been rack stored when not in use.
* Photos coming.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides ( Buffed and polished 1-15-18)
- Light Cream Gelcoat
- Single Red Bootstripe
- Green bottom
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Thru-hulls are a combination of Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below the water line, and Marelon thru hulls above the water line. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern and the pilothouse/cockpit sole is teak.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker – Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller. There is also a saltwater deckwash spigot and hose with nozzle.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
Swim Platform – Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a custom wide stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Stainless steel swim handle on platform.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Stainless steel Bow rail
- Teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse roof, and across aft end of pilothouse
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top with custom folding hinge.
- Cockpit floodlight – is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Hatches – Low profile opening aluminum hatches.
- All opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two spring line cleats on port side and two on stbd side
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming cap with teak verticals
- Teak cockpit sole
Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
- Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes
- Forward-facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit.
- All exterior cushions (cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in Astrup Scuba-Seaspray
- Removable teak boarding step fits on port or stbd side between coaming and toerail.
- Large cockpit boarding step platform attaches to inside of cockpit coaming
Items under side decks
- Courtesy lighting
- (1) Pair of stereo speakers with fader control at helm station
- Boat hook
- Glenndinning 50-amp Shore Cord Outlet with cord and wireless remote
- Deck shower with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Saltwater cockpit wash down
- Center deck hatch with line rack aft – provides storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Hinckley wood-package – Varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash, and cockpit coaming caps
- Pilothouse teak sole
Windows – (5) Five pilothouse windows: Side windows are tinted grey and front windows have no tint
- Three fixed front windows – have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Two side windows – slide open for improved ventilation
Overhead in pilothouse:
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation has varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Four recessed halogen lights in headliner with dimmer switch
- Separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
L-Settees port and starboard for seating:
- Cushions covered in Astrup Scuba Seaspray
- Drink holders behind settees
- Storage is provide in bases of settees
Settee Tables – Port varnished teak table in the pilothouse
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse
- Teak locking companionway door with trifold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas above engine boxes
- The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts – to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Ivory UltraLeather with Capri piping and powder-coated pedestal bases.
- Helm seat is manually adjustable forward and aft
- The companion seat to port is manually adjustable forward and aft as well as up and down.
Forward – Companions side (to port) has:
- Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard
- Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward
- AC/DC electrical panel below shelf
- Goose-neck chart light
- Air conditioning vent
HELM STATION (Starboard)
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Hinckley “JetStick®” – which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Analog engine gauges display water cooling temp, and oil pressure
- Emergency back up panel for JetStick
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat.
- 120-volt outlet – outboard helm seat
- An Icemaker is under the helm seat behind a louvered teak door.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon ST-6001 Autopilot – with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna is painted to match deck color
- 4-Kw open array Radar – is painted to match deck color.
- DSM 300 fish finder module
- (2) Raytheon E-120 color 12” multi-function displays – networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders
- Standard Horizon PS2000 DSC VHF with RAM mic.
- Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass – in laminated teak binnacle
- Sharp 20” LCD TV – in custom locker on forward bulkhead
- Alpine DVA-9860 Tuner
- Video system: One (1) 20” Sharp LCD monitor mounted in TV locker on forward bulkhead
- (1) Pair of cockpit stereo speakers with fader control at helm station
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse
- The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood
- All cabin locker doors are cherry with louvers.
- Insulated white overhead with cherry battens.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood.
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Interior overhead lights, bulkhead lights and step lights.
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
- Entertainment electronics
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork and an Savannah Creme Corian countertop.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Miele Two-burner electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven – is mounted in locker below the cooktop.
- Custom locker outboard of sink with louvered door
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Countertop accessed waste bin
- Storage with shelves outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- Custom 120-volt outlet in coffee locker
- 12-volt dome light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Headwith a solid cherry paneled door. The head is finished with molded cream gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Cameo White Corian countertop has a lift-out Corian cover to access a trash container
- Stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet and hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system.
- Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet
- Air Conditioning Vent
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker is under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Kravet Soleil
- Varnished cherry storage lockers outboard and above V-berth
- Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Two stereo speakers – port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead, port and starboard.
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker with a storage space below.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
12/24-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 starting batteries – for each main engine and the generator.
- (4) 12-volt AGM 4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 840 AH. Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp Alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
- 12-Volt DC distribution panel – with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50 ft shore power 50-amp cord
- Glendenning automatic shore cord reel system
- Inverter/Charger: Mastervolt 1500 pure sine wave – 12-volt DC 65-amp multi-stage battery charger – remotely controlled from panel in main cabin.
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in pilothouse, engine room, galley and head
- Additional 120-volt outlets in galley locker, outboard of helm seat, and to port in cockpit area.
Fisher Panda 12Kw Generator with sound shield.
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
Twin (2) Yanmar 6LY2-STE 440-hp diesel engines.
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- ZF transmission.
- 24-volt DC 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” Gen2 steering control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder SS trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engines and generator – with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) Marineair Air conditioners – 16,000 BTU and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle – with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Flojet 12-volt DC water pressure pump with accumulator tank.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Saltwater deck wash – with spigot in anchor locker.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarms.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Varnished teak burgee staff.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Boat hook mounted under side deck.
- Fishing Rod holders on aft deck sides
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit.
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse top -painted to match deck.
- Kahlenberg air horn on pilothouse top with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Cockpit cover and pilothouse window covers
Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass with a polished stainless steel 22# anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and a polished stainless steel custom foldaway bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809