ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Hinckley Company,SW Harbor,ME
Sparkman & Stephens
HULL & DECK:
- Original white gelcoat, blue boottop & cove.
- White fiberglass decks.
- Double lifelines with white vinyl covered S/S wire; double gates.
- S/S stanchions, S/S double bow rail and S/S stern rail.
- Varnished teak exterior brightwork in excellent condition.
- Hand laid solid fiberglass hull, set in 6" flange in hull, then fiberglass and bolted, forming a permanent hull-deck joint.
- Cabin trunk and cockpit are moulded in one piece.
- Full keel, external lead ballast and attached rudder.
- Recessed deck scuppers in deck and cockpit sole.
- 4200 lbs external lead keel is fastened with 3/4 Everdur bolts.
- Varnished teak aft lazarette cockpit, coamings, toerails, handrails, Dorade boxes with chrome ventilators.
- Four large windows; fiber portlights, one is an opening port with screen in head.
- Elkhide wheel steering on pedestal with folding varnished teak table, Raymarine E Series Hybrid Radar-GPS (touch screen).
- Cockpit fiberglass well, Awlgripped white recently.
- Cockpit lockers painted white inside lockers.
- 2015 Toast-colored Dodger with S/S handrail aft.
- Forward opening hatch with white translucent cover.
- S/S genoa tracks mounted on toerails.
- Fiberglass sea hood for varnished teak companionway hatch.
- Cockpit has a bridge deck, with nonskid on seats and cockpit sole.
Fuel: 35 gallons in Monel tank.
Water: 70 gallons in 2 S/S tanks.
Holding: 20 gallons with y-valve; electric macerator pump with deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1999 Volvo Penta MD 2030 diesel, 28 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- Hours unknown but believed to be under 2000.
- MS2A-D reverse gear.
- 16 LH 12 three bladed prop.
- Racor fuel-water separator.
- Morse engine controls.
- Engine alarms and blower.
- Cruising speed: 5.7 knots @ 2000 RPM @ .75 gph.
- Maximum speed: 6.5 knots @ 3600 RPM.
- 12V DC & 110V AC systems.
- 2-12V batteries in boxes in cockpit lockers, with battery switch.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panel.
- Charles 5000 charger with 30 amp battery charger.
- 30 amp shore power with shore cord.
- 12V bilge pump with counter; also, manual bilge pump.
- Sump pump.
- 12V & 110V outlets in cabin.
- Inverter for TV monitor.
- Lightning ground system.
- Allcraft S/S 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Hinckley Pilot 6 berth layout in 2 cabins.
- Lovely varnished mahogany interior with light blue tweed berth cushions; varnished teak and holly sole.
- Painted white overhead throughout.
- Vessel is equipped with Espar diesel heat.
- Starting forward is the anchor locker with double access doors, followed aft by vee berths with a filler, shelves outboard, 4 drawers under, and a seat between the vee berths. A hatch is overhead.
- Next aft to port is an enclosed head, freshly painted, new granite counter top with polished granite countertop, Wilcox Crittenden manual W.C., recent head hoses, and numerous lockers and one opening port.
- Opposite to starboard are hanging lockers.
- Main bulkhead houses a bulkhead-mounted varnished mahogany table.
- There are two pilot berths and two transom berths.
- Three drawers are under each pilot berth and there are three lockers under each transom berth for an abundance of storage.
- Next to port is the galley with a S/S Shipmate three burner CNG stove with oven, a S/S sink with new Moen single faucet, hot and cold pressure water, and a manual fresh water pump; numerous sliding lockers to house dishes and a spice rack.
- To starboard is a large S/S icebox-nav table, sliding lockers to house VHF and navigation gear.
- There are white curtains for the four large portlights.
- Danforth White Constellation binnacle compass.
- ICOM M-55 VHF radio.
- 2015 Sony CD stereo with Bluetooth & USB port, with two speakers.
- Apple TV with Sony DVD player.
- Raymarine ST60 speed, log, wind and depth indicators.
- Raymarine hybrid es series touch screen Radar-GPS.
- Chrome Weems & Plath clock and barometer.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Masthead yawl rig.
- Anodized aluminum masts and booms.
- Main mast stepped on cabin top.
- 2001 North dacron mainsail with jiffy reefing.
- 2001 North working jib.
- 2001 North mizzen.
- Original nylon spinnaker.
- 2001 toast-colored main and mizzen sailcovers.
- 2001 dacron running rigging.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Two Anderson 46 S.T. 2 speed sheet winches.
- One Barient 16 halyard winch, Barient reel winch for main halyard.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole and gear.
- Mainsheet traveller.
- Spreader lights.
- Leather turnbuckle covers.
- Harken roller furler on jib.
- Lazy jacks on mainsail.
- Windex at top of mast.
- 3 CNG tanks – 2 hooked up for cooking stove and one spare.
- Boarding/swim ladder.
- Set of blue cockpit cushions, old.
- Radar reflector.
- 35 lb CQR plow anchor on bow roller.
- 60 lb Yachtsman’s anchor mounted in chocks on housetop.
- 45 lb Danforth anchor.
- 60′ chain and 150′ rode; 2nd spare rode.
- Electric Simpson Lawrence windlass – dual action.
- Ensign and staff.
- 6 life jackets.
- 4 fenders with fleece covers; 4 docklines.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- MOM 8-A; MOB pole.
- Emergency tiller.
- Ensign and staff.
- Outboard bracket.
- Bosun’s chair.
- Handheld spotlight.
- Cockpit awning.
- Kerosene lantern.
COMMENTS: GRACE was purchased by her present owner in 2005 as one of the last Hinckley Pilot 35’s built. She shows excellent care with her highly varnished exterior teak trim and her attractive varnished mahogany interior. GRACE is a masthead yawl rig, and in 2001, the previous owner did a large refit which included new sails, new Espar heat, new S.T. winches, new Raymarine instruments, and new head system. Other improvements included the installation of a dual action windlass, Harken roller furler and traveller, and a new engine installed in 1999. In the last two years, GRACE has had a new Dodger and Raymarine Hybrid touch screen es series Radar-GPS mounted at the pedestal wheel. This office believes GRACE is one of the best values available for a Pilot. We shall be pleased to get you aboard and we thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 44 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450