ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Bill Tripp Jr
HULL AND DECK
- Aristo Blue Topsides
- White house and deck with molded-in tan nonskid
- Gold Awlgrip cove stripe
- Single White boot stripe
- Red bottom
Solid fiberglass hull, reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Balsa cored deck is set in a 6″ flange which is molded into the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Nonskid pattern is molded into the deck.
- External lead keel – Fixed with stainless steel bolts
- Bronze centerboard – Worm gear operated, with grounding override (rebuilt 2013).
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits.
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and gates.
- Varnished teak toe rails, eyebrows, handrails with Oyster Sunbrella covers, hatch boxes with Oyster Sunbrella covers, dorade boxes with storage hatch and Oyster Sunbrella covers and aft lazarette with Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- Integral polished stainless steel bow line chocks.
- Dual stainless steel dorade vents with stainless steel guard.
- Stainless steel chain locker vent
- Stainless steel rope hawse pipe
- White translucent hatch covers with teak trim and Oyster Sunbrella covers.
- Stainless steel genoa tracks on toe rails.
The spacious cockpit has a bridge deck with a varnished teak sliding companionway hatch forward.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings have built-in winch pockets and allow comfortable seatback cruising (varnish new 2011).
- Two opening, watertight, locking cockpit seats offer sail/locker storage.
- Teak grate cockpit sole – has drainage scuppers.
- Varnished teak companionway hatch.
- Raytheon ST-60 instruments (Wind, Depth & Speed) – on forward port bulkhead
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot – on forward starboard bulkhead
- Engine gauges and switches – in cockpit steering well.
- Shore power inlet
- Two Harken 60 electric prirnary winches (2011)
- Lazarette and propane locker aft
Edson pedestal wheel-steering with Oyster Sunbrella cover:
- Stainless steel “destroyer type” steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted compass, with chrome cover.
- Mounted engine controls
- Radar and GPS repeater – at wheel pedestal
- Cockpit dodger – Oyster Sunbrella (2013)
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table – Hinckley folding varnished table with two folding leaves, pedestal mounted, with Oyster Sunbrella cover.
- Hinckley varnished teak mug/cup holder – pedestal mounted.
DREAM’s interior two-cabin plan sleeps 5 and has a:
- Main Cabin = Galley, separate Nav Station, and the Main Salon.
- Forward Cabin
Cockpit companionway enters the interior aft in the Main Cabin:
- 3-Step companionway – bottom step opens for storage.
- Storage locker is at the top step, just below the hatch.
DREAM has a varnished mahogany interior with a Dinette and separate Nav Station layout. Her white overhead, varnished teak and holly sole (varnish new 2013), two opening overhead hatches, ports and a companionway hatch provide lots of light and natural ventilation in a very pleasant living space.
Interior Features include:
- Light blue and red checked upholstery and curtains upholstered in white with blue leaves.
- Overhead hatches with screens – in forward cabin and main salon.
- 12-volt bulkhead and dome lighting.
- Pioneer speakers – mounted on port and starboard bulkheads.
- Chelsea Clock and Barometer
- Custom Paul E Luke Soapstone fireplace cabin heater.
MAIN CABIN OVERVIEW (Amidship):
- Integral varnished mahogany handrail runs full-length port and starboard below the ports.
- Can sleep up to 3 persons in the Main Salon.
NAVIGATION STATION (Aft Starboard):
Full sit-down Nav station faces aft, starboard outboard the cockpit companionway and separated by a half bulkhead from cockpit companionway:
- Full-size opening mahogany nav table has chart storage.
- Separate nav seat has storage within and bottom and back cushions.
- Electrical panel, gauges and switches.
- Sony marine tuner/CD player – mounted in bookshelf.
- Dome light
- Storage includes a built-in bookshelf and drop-front locker.
GALLEY (Aft Port):
The aft-facing Galley is to port of the companionway and very convenient to the cockpit.
The L-shaped Galley has a white Formica countertop with the stove outboard, sink and refrigeration aft.
- Gimballed Shipmate stainless steel, 3-burner LPG stove/oven. More work space is created, when the stove is not in use, by a matching formica hide-away stove cover with cutting board on reverse side.
- Fireboy Xintex propane fume detector and control (new 2010).
- Double stainless steel sink with fixtures providing hot and cold pressure water including sprayer and freshwater hand pump.
- Grunert 12-volt bin refrigeration and freezer is aft outboard and has dual hatch counter access.
- Storage is provided with vented sliding door lockers.
- More storage in cabinet located above companionway stairs.
More Galley features:
- Custom glass racks – bulkhead mounted.
- Paper towel rack
- Dome lights are over the sink and stove.
- Dual 12-volt outlet
The forward full-width Main Salon is separated from the Galley and Nav Station with half bulkheads.
- U-shaped dinette is to port. Starboard are a settee and sleeping berths.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
- Pioneer speakers – port and starboard in forward bulkheads.
Dinette to Port:
The U-shaped, upholstered Dinette includes storage area under and behind the cushions. A lift-up seat extension aft allows comfortable seating for at least six.
- Dining table is varnished mahogany with dual drop-leafs.
- Berth is created when the table leaf is dropped down and inset is installed with cushion.
- Stowage located under dinette seats.
- Outboard the dinette is shelf and bin stowage.
- Stowage in centerboard locker (top and bottom).
- Settee/Pull-out transom berth
- Pilot berth is over outboard with outboard shelf
- Under and behind the cushions are storage drawers.
- Hanging locker forward has more top storage
- Lockable locker behind the hanging locker is accessed from the forward end of the pilot berth.
HEAD (Port, Next forward):
Head is finished in varnished mahogany.
- White formica countertop with sink and hatch accessed hamper.
- Stainless steel sink with hand-held shower and hot and cold pressure water.
- Wilcox-Crittendon “Skipper” head (rebuilt 2014) with Y-valve to 2013 holding tank.
- Holding tank monitor (2011).
- Sump Pump
- Medicine cabinet
- Storage lockers
- Towel bar, hooks and toilet paper holder.
- Teak floor grating for the shower area.
- Opening port with screen.
- First Aid kit
Next forward is a private stateroom with a solid mahogany door.
- V-berth forward – forms a double berth with insert and cushion.
- Seat between V-berths opens for storage.
- Drawer and drop-front storage below V-berths.
- Bookshelves are over outboard V-berths.
- Bureau to port with shelf-top.
- Hanging locker with shelf.
- Full-length mirror on the door
- Opening overhead hatch.
- Forward door access to the forepeak chain locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.