Some unique features that set DIANA apart from other vessels in her class are centerboard-up draft of 5’10", a 5-Kw Northern Lights generator, two reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems, water maker, electric winches, raised cockpit bridge deck, diesel tank clean-out ports, additional insulation, teak countertops in the galley, satin-cherry interior with 6′ 6" headroom throughout and a custom designed saloon table that can accommodate 10 people.
DIANA has been on the hard for several years as her owner has pursued powerboating interests so she will need work.
Well-appointed, DIANA has a beautifully finished, varnished cherry interior with an off-white overhead. There is a satin-urethane varnished teak and holly cabin sole that has a built in teak grate and fiberglass pan dustpan. There are varnished cherry integral handrails outboard port and starboard below the portlights throughout.
- 6’6″ headroom throughout and all bunks.
- All lockers have louvered doors.
- (7) Raised panel cabin doors.
- Hella fans
- Lee cloths
- (2) Cruiseaire reverse-cycle air conditioners.
- Frigast 12-volt lights, dome lights and also step lights at the companionway.
- Dorade closures
- Espar heat
- All berths are 2-meters 5-cm long.
- Heads have a wet gear section.
- Hanging lockers are sheathed in aromatic cedar.
Layout – Tri-cabin plan includes two heads:
- Aft Owner’s cabin with an ensuite Head.
- Navigation Station
- Full-width Main Salon – with dinette
- Two Forward Guest Cabins – with separate entries to the shared forward head.
- Forward Head
AFT COMPANIONWAY from the cockpit:
The oiled teak aft companionway steps have:
AFT OWNER SUITE:
Down the companionway steps immediately to port is the Owner’s cabin that includes an ensuite head forward. Cabin features include:
- V-berth – double berth created with adapter and cushion.
- Shelves over outboard.
- Oversized hanging locker with storage beneath
- Custom bottle rack.
- Opening ports with screens.
- Custom insulated bulkheads, forward aft and inboard.
- Marineair reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning vent.
The Owner’s Head forward is finished in varnished cherry and has:
- Vanity with Adobe Brown Avonite countertop and teak backsplash.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, hot and cold pressure water, and a hand pump.
- Separate shower area with Grohe fixtures, seat and shower curtain.
- Stainless steel towel/handrail.
- Marine head to holding tank with Y-valve.
- Shelf outboard.
- Ventilation blower.
- Opening port with screen.
MAIN CABIN – The full-width main cabin includes:
- Main Salon
- Navigation Station
- Galley – Aft
Aft starboard, opposite the aft cabin, is the U-shaped GALLEY to starboard of the companionway and handy to the cockpit:
- Teak countertops
- Double stainless steel sink is under-mounted.
- Grohe fixtures, hot and cold pressure water, and freshwater manual hand pump.
- Shipmate alcohol stove with ”navy-style” burners and shut-off valve.
- Microwave oven
- Grunert AR-50 12-volt DC top-loading refrigerator and separate freezer aft.
- Sliding, louvered cherry door storage lockers.
- Custom Hinckley dish rack.
- Waste basket
- Knife rack
- Spice rack and hooks.
Forward of the galley to starboard, the Nav Station faces aft.
- Large opening cherry nav desk
- Cushioned nav seat is also the aft end of the starboard settee.
- Small box storage area outboard nav seat.
- Built-in instrumentation
- 12-volt/110-volt distribution breaker panel.
- Remote generator panel.
- Cable TV and phone inlet, phone jack.
- WEMPE Clock and Barometer – at Nav Station
The full-width main salon has a large Dinette area to port and a custom Settee area to starboard that includes the entertainment center.
- Ports with screens and curtains outboard.
- Overhead opening hatches with screens.
- Marineair reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning vent.
Large Dinette area has cushioned seating that wraps almost around the custom dining table. This affords plenty of relaxed seating area when entertaining or dining:
- The outboard port settee is a berth with an inboard sliding extension.
- Satin-urethaned custom cherry dining table can pivot off-center with pedestal centered.
- Outboard, the dinette there are forward and aft louvered door lockers with a bookshelf between.
- Frigast 12-volt light is mounted forward and aft.
- Built-in entertainment center locker houses the 13” TV & VHS/VCR. The main cabin has two recessed speakers for the stereo system.
- Custom settee, is a berth with an inboard extension.
- 12-volt Frigast light
- Outboard – cherry bookcase and a liquor locker forward with bottle rack and glasses shelf.
- Additional storage behind settee.
- Custom 10” table 3-leg on stbd settee – stores in aft hanging locker.
PORT GUEST CABIN:
Forward of the main salon, this cabin has a solid cherry door to separate it from the rest of the accommodations. A second door forward leads to the forward head that is shared with the starboard guest cabin.
STARBOARD GUEST CABIN:
This cabin has upper and lower berths and is similar to the port guest cabin with a solid cherry door to separate it from the main salon and a second door forward that leads to the forward head that is shared port guest cabin.
- Over/under single berths.
- Storage shelves outboard.
- Hanging locker forward with locker outboard.
- Ventilation overhead deck hatch
- Opening port with curtain
- Marineair reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning.
Forward of the two cabins is the two-entry door head that also has a bulkhead door forward for access to forepeak/chain locker storage, that includes a shelf.
12-VOLT DC and 110-VOLT AC systems.
Separate heavy-duty 12-Volt battery banks system for the engine and house accessories:
- Engine: 12-volt gel-cell battery – charged by 55-amp alternator.
- House Accessories: (4) 6-volt batteries = 440-amp/hr total. – charged by 140-amp alternator.
- Charging starting and lighting batteries can also be by generator alternator or battery charger.
- Two separate isolated 12-volt batteries – power 24-volt bow thruster with separate breaker and 24-volt charger.
- Battery parallel switch
- Battery Bank Manager II
- 12-volt outlets
110-Volt AC power is supplied by:
- (2) Shore cords – 50-foot, 30-amp
- Sentry 40-amp battery charger with 110-volt outlets and modified circuit breaker panel.
Northern Lights 5-KW Generator (2,595 hrs 3/21/2014) – in sound enclosure and rubber-mounted, and includes an intake blower. Dual alternator and a remote panel at nav station.
Heavy copper strapping bonds all circuits, major mechanical components and rigging to the keel for grounding.
- Electrical distribution panel is located in the Nav Station area.
The sound insulated engine compartment is easily accessed. Engine space room has dome lighting. The engine is soft-mounted with Scatra-drive coupling for quiet and vibration free operation. Also rubber-mounted to isolate vibration are the muffler, refrigerator, air conditioning, generator and generator box.
Yanmar 4JH2-DTE 88-hp marine turbo diesel engine with a 2.7:1 reduction gear transmission, stainless steel shaft and 3-blade auto-pitch prop.
- Racor fuel filter
- Engine alarm system for oil and overheat.
- Water-lift type muffler
- Tank tender tank gauges
- Electric oil transfer systems for engine and generator.
- 12-gallon stainless steel hot water tank – with water heated by the engine or 110-volt electrical power.
- Freshwater pump
- Saltwater pump with strainer,
- Balmar pressure pump
- (5) Stainless steel water tanks.
- (2) Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy fuel tanks.
- 12-volt electric bilge pump and one Whale Gusher 30 manual bilge pump.
- Fiberglass sump tank with electric pump.
- Emergency tiller steering.
- Sea Recovery SRC 600-gal/day watermaker
- Espar D5L forced-air diesel heater, with silencer.
- City water connector.
- Blowers – Engine room and generator compartment.
- (2) Cruisaire reverse-cycle heat/air conditioners – powered by 115-volt AC power via shore cords or via the generator.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.