ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
The Justine 36 was the most popular Ocean Series model built by Morris and combines the elegant lines and sea kindly sailing characteristics of Chuck Paine’s designs with the meticulous detail and heirloom quality craftsmanship of Morris Yachts. Capable of ocean crossings but easy to take out for a daysail, she is easily handled and a great boat for a couple or family to enjoy their time on the water.
Celerity is a dinette arrangement of the Morris Justine 36. She is finished with a classic oiled teak interior with teak trim, hull sheathing cabin sides and main bulkheads. Overhead panels, head and nav station and galley bulkheads are finished with white Formica with teak trim. The cabin sole is solid teak with an oiled finish. A teak finger rail runs the full length of the trunk cabin under the portlights and provides excellent handholds in addition to the handrails mounted on the overhead of the main cabin.
The companionway leads to a roomy starboard U-shaped galley with a quarter berth and nav station to port. The full-length quarter berth is covered in sea blue fabric and has hanging wet locker, drawer and locker storage. The nav station has large chart table with storage, bookshelves above desk, and nav seat with built in tool chest.
The main cabin has starboard side dinette arrangement teak table and U-shaped seating that converts to a double berth. An additional settee is located opposite the dinette on the port side with storage lockers and bookshelves on both sides above berths. All berths are covered in sea blue fabric. A cedar lined hanging locker is located on the port side between the berth and the forward bulkhead. The head is on the starboard side, forward of the forward main cabin and incorporates a separate shower stall, sink, mirror and storage lockers.
The forward cabin has roomy V-berth with filler cushion, and portside seat. Shelving on both sides above berth, drawers below and a small locker above seat provide ample storage. The interior is well-lit and ventilated with opening port lights, overhead hatches and reading lights.
The forward cabin features a v-berth with removable filler with a hanging locker aft of the berth to starboard and a seat opposite to port.
- Full length shelves on hull sheathing over v-berth
- Round removable access forward to chain locker
- Drawers and storage under berth
- Three opening portlights and an overhead hatch provide excellent natural light and ventilation
- 12v fan, (2) overhead dome lights and a bulkhead reading light
- Additional storage under and outboard of seat
The head is located forward of the dinette and incorporates a separate shower stall with seat.
- Stainless sink with hot/cold faucet and separate manual hand pump faucet
- Jabsco manual head
- Y-valve for overboard discharge or into holding tank
- Shower sump with teak grate
- Teak seat for shower
- Storage lockers with shelves under sink and outboard of head and shower
- Shower curtain
- Mirror mounted on aft bulkhead
- Two opening portlights and dorade provide abundant natural light and ventilation
- Teak handrail above sink
- 110v outlet
- Dome light
The main salon features a U-shaped dinette to starboard with a settee opposite to port.
- Ample storage in lockers and bookshelves outboard of the settees and behind the seatback cushions.
- Dinette table with removable pedestal lowers to create double berth
- Lee cloth for settee
- Excellent ventilation and additional natural light from five opening bronze portlights and an overhead hatch
- Additional light from bulkhead reading lights and overhead dome lights
- Large cedar lined hanging locker forward of port settee with louvered doors
- A Force 10 propane Cozy Cabin heater mounted to the hanging locker bulkhead keeps the cabin warm and dry
- Hanging brass oil lantern over table
- (2) 12v fans for additional ventilation
The U-shaped galley is located to starboard at the base of the companionway
- Kenyon two burner stove with oven and crash bar
- Cover for stove with storage behind stove
- Formica countertops with teak fiddles
- Double stainless steel sink with stainless steel faucet and cutting board insert
- Foot pump with manual faucet from fresh water tank
- Salt water hand pump
- Large insulated fridge box with adjustable shelves and 12v Frigoboat refrigeration system
- Storage locker and shelves outboard of stove with additional storage under counter outboard of sink
- Trash can and additional storage under sink
- 120v outlets
- Dish storage with silverware drawers mounted to aft bulkhead above fridge
- Large dry goods storage outboard of sink
The large nav station is located to port opposite the galley with easy access to the companionway.
- Fixed seat incorporates storage for tools and spares
- Large storage area under lifting nav desk top with shelves outboard
- Storage locker below nav desk
- Bulkhead mounted chart light
- 12v outlet
The single quarter berth is located immediately aft of the nav station
- Single berth with shelf along outboard sheathing
- Overhead dome light
- Drawer with storage below berth
- Additional storage under mattress
- Wet locker inboard of berth below companionway
- Storage locker at head of berth
- Located under companionway ladder – enclosure is removable for full access to engine for service
- Panel above engine incorporates main battery switch, inverter/charger panel, AC/DC electrical panel, backup hour meter, and breaker for windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.