ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1327
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
Engine Model: 6LY2A-STP diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 1318
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 440|horsepower
BRAVO ZULU sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon.
The Pilothouse features two Stidd “Slimline” Navy Ultra-Leather helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table that converts to a bunk. Custom insert expands stbd settee to double berth. The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, and a walk-thru to the swim platform.
- Interior curtains over all portlights
- Six (6) opening portlights and five (5) opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Four (4) Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Entertainment system
*This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat).
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip
- Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid
- Cream Awlgrip double bootstripe
- Red bottom
DualGuard (®) Composite Construction and SCRIMP process. Hinckley’s DualGuard construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
In such areas as the hull/deck connecting flange, jet intakes, and all through-hull fittings, the core is eliminated and the hull massively reinforced with additional layers of fiberglass. A reinforcement stringer system of carbon is inserted into the hull, and the completed laminate (hull stringer system) is then SCRIMPed. The patented SCRIMP process, an advanced, closed-molding, resin infusion technique, uses a strong vacuum to saturate or infuse the “sandwich” with vinylester resin in a single step. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks are then installed flush with the hull. The hull shell is supported by a combination of foam cored FRP stiffeners laminated to the primary hull, and structural bulkheads.
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation.
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light.
- Stainless steel handrails on the cabin trunk and pilothouse roof provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck.
- Ingenious foredeck locker has a custom anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Wired remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. A saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker.
DECK FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT:
Ground Tackle system:
- Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller
- Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50′ x 3/8″ galvanized chain +200′ x 5/8″ nylon rode
- 32# Fortress FX-55 anchor with 150′ x 5/8″ nylon rode and storage bags
- (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan
- (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights w/removable screens
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Outboard storage deck locker for 2 fenders
- Wichard folding padeyes and chafe strips for fenders and docklines
- Weaver snap davits for aft dinghy storage.
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform. Features include:
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings caps
- Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard
- Swim platform with teak inserts and a stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps
- Port and starboard aft facing seats
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers
There are port and starboard aft-facing settees covered in Sunbrella 7767 Dots Brass Rib.
Storage is provided in the cockpit by a small locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage.
Pilothouse layout consists of Helm area to starboard and companion area to port. Aft of the port chair is a L-shaped settee with varnished teak table This table is mounted on an electric Stidd Chrome pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with supplied separate cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee with custom insert that allows this settee to expand to a double berth.
The Pilothouse can be closed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather.
- Varnished Teak dash, and pilothouse liners
- 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers.
- Two sliding side pilothouse windows are tinted grey
- Stidd Slimline Navy Ultra-Leather covered helm seats port and starboard forward. Port seat is adjustable up and down and forward and aft and has an X-2 footrest. The stb. seat is adjust fore and aft manually with chrome bases
- Pilothouse cushions are finished in Sunbrella 7767 Dots Brass Rib
- Stamoid Ivory window covers for all pilothouse windows – front are outside, side windows inside
- 24,000 btu Air Conditioning unit
- Pair of stereo speakers
- White noise-absorbent overhead with varnished teak battens
- (2) Overhead opening hatches above for excellent ventilation
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard overhead provides additional handholds.
- Varnished teak handrail on aft end of pilothouse
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers.
- (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse are mounted in the forward corners of the pilothouse.
- Outboard of the port seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light.
- Main DC/AC electrical panel is outboard of port seat
- 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area.
The Helm area has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15″ teak rimmed steering wheel. There is a folding teak helm step. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Electronics /Navigation Equipment:
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot
- Raytheon RL-80C color Radar with 48” open array antenna.
- Garmin GPSmap 7215Chartplotter with BlueChart® g2
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer and DSC
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth and Temperature display
- Ritchie “Constellation” compass with dimmer light
- Alpine AM/FM stereo system with XM radio and internal FM antenna
- Alpine 6-disc CD changer
- Three (3) Pairs of speakers – pairs in forward cabin, main salon, and pilothouse
- New TVs with T-Mobile HotSpot Connect
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. All lockers have louvered doors.
- Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Tempur-Pedic mattress: Custom upholstered coverlet.
- Two sets of custom bedding
- (3) Storage drawers below
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops
- Outboard of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door and book shelves above.
- Lighting consists of overhead dome lights with dimmers and Frigast lamps mounted on bulkheads
- Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
Aft and to Port of the forward stateroom is the Head with the Vacu-flush toilet. Aft and to Starboard. of the forward stateroom is the separate, dedicated shower area. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower.
Head, to port:
- Corian Matterhorn countertop with stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- The head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- Cherry trimmed mirror on wall over vanity.
- Two (2) stainless steel towel bars
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head.
- Locker stowage
Shower, to starboard:
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads
- Fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat.
- Stainless steel towel rack.
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower.
MAIN CABIN (Amidship):
The Main Cabin has an U-shaped Dinette to port and Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Opening portlights
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions
- Aft are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps, including a custom storage for liquor
- The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered.
- The companionway top is bi-fold with a custom stainless steel open position holder.
- Varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse.
To Port: DINING SALON:
U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five. Navy Ultra-Leather, (the same as in the forward cabin), covers the cushions. There is a varnished cherry dining table on a stainless steel Stidd manual pedestal that converts to a double berth. The drop-down position includes a filler cushion.
Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, storage alcove with removable fiddle.
- Opening portlight outboard.
- Pair of stereo speakers
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps and overhead dome lights on dimmers
U-shaped GALLEY is finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry. There is a varnished cherry sheathed alcove outboard with removable fiddle and louvered door storage lockers forward and aft.
- Corian Matterhorn countertop
- Force 10 Stove – Stainless steel 3-burner propane with oven.
- Large double stainless Scandvik sink with Grohe sprayer fixture
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Microwave oven
- Air conditioning vent
- Three drawers for silverware, knives, etc.
- Aft under the countertop is the custom Hinckley refrigerator/freezer. Inboard is the refrigerator with a front-opening door and top-opening lid. Outboard is top opening freezer.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-27 12VDC 95-amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start
- Three (3) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 225-amp/hr batteries for accessories
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel
- 12-volt DC 80-amp alternator on starboard engine for starting batteries
- 12-volt DC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Fischer Panda 12-volt 13-Kw Generator – rated for 240-volt AC
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- Shore power 50-amp cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Freedom 2500 battery charger/inverter with Link 1000 monitor
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Twin 2001 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM’s and transmission. Steering wheel with power steering. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10″ electric bow thruster.
- Two-inch composite foam/rubber with mylar face insulates the engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising.
- 10″ Bow thruster integrated with JetStick®
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator – Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High cooling water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For engine room with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- Spectra 400 Watermaker – 12-volt with Clark pump
- (1) 35-gallon holding tank
- (2) 150-gallon aluminum-alloy wing fuel tanks
- (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm
- Teak bow burgee pole
- Brass 6″ bell
- Stainless steel deck scuppers
- Ivory Stamoid exterior hatch sun covers
- Navigation lights
- (5) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Custom mooring covers for southern climates
- Coast Guard safety package
- (6)Life jackets
- Full spares kit
- Full First-Aid kit
- Tool set
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Brad Holbrook Cell: 404-406-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: John Fordon Cell: 239-438-0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-300-4995
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
- WEST COAST
- Broker: Miquel Corelli CPYB Cell: 949-500-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 949-209-1809