ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: 6LY3-STP fwc Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 273
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
Engine Model: 6LY3-STP fwc Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 577
Drive Type: Jet
Engine Power: 480|horsepower
Hull and Deck
•Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
•Varnished Teak Transom
•Off White gelcoat deck and cabin top with molded-in nonskid.
•Double Snow White Awlgrip Boot Top
•Red bottom paint.
DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process. Hinckley’s DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
•Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
•Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
•Flybridge is through-bolted to the pilothouse and is removable
•Swim platform – covered in teak decking with stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
•Flybridge with surround teak capped coaming and aft stainless steel pulpit
•Stainless steel custom bow rail
•All handrails are stainless steel.
•SS handrails – mounted on flybridge sides and pilothouse side – port and starboard.
•SS handrail on aft pilothouse deck
•Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
•Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
•(5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan.
•(6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens.
•Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats, four cleats for spring lines, 2 cleats aft
•Outboard mid-deck locker.
•Stainless steel deck scuppers.
•Multiple fender pad eyes with stainless steel half-round chafe strips on toe rail
•Bo-peep handle (New 2016)
•Anchor locker – is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater deck wash is in this foredeck locker.
The custom Nautilus 14-gauge 1.25” stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold out of the way when not in use. The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and has a molded in nonskid sole.
•Aft stainless steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard.
•Forward is a wrap-around venturi windshield.
•L-Shaped settee to port and aft of helm seat has cushions finished in Ermine Ultraleather and Admiral Blue Ultraleather piping (New 2016)
•There is a powered double Stidd seat with powder-coated pedestal
•Varnished teak light boards port and starboard
•There is a custom corner table made of varnished teak. It has fiddles and two stainless steel cupholders
•Custom Hinckley mast supports KVH satellite TV receiver
•A bimini (New 2016) provides shade for the flybridge seating area
•A varnished teak cap tops the perimeter of the flybridge
Forward is a molded helm with a custom varnished teak steering steel wheel, JetStick®, complete engine instrumentation and Mathers engine controls, two Raymarine E120 12” multi-function networked GPS/Chartplotter displays and Command mic for lower helm VHF, and mounted Danforth Constellation compass. There is also a stainless steel cup holder.
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- (4) Raymarine E-120 color 12” multi-function displays with 4-Kw open-array antenna – (2) Pilothouse displays and (2) Flybridge.
- Raymarine RS125 GPS with Wass antenna
- Raymarine DSM 300 digital sounder
- Sirius Weather module
- ST 60 Wind instrument mounted in valence
- Raymarine Speed transducer (New 2016) mounted in valence
- Standard Horizon VHF radio – Command mike at pilothouse and loud hailer and Ram mike at flybridge
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display – 2nd display at flybridge
- (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses – 2nd at flybridge.
- A custom binocular box is located on the port side of the instrument pod.
- Three LCD Flatscreen TV’s connected to a KVH satellite receiver or dockside cable. This system is zoned such that the forward cabin is on one zone and the dinette or pilothouse TV is on another zone. Different channels can be watched in either zone.
- Bose Lifestyle 48 Entertainment system with IR remote.
- 5 pairs of speakers with amplifiers – 1 pair each@ Fwd Cabin, Dinette, and Pilothouse. 1 pair each @Cockpit and Flybridge. Interior pairs can be faded independently of exterior pairs. Individual pair volume controls.
- Infrared eyes as well as volume controls throughout the boat.
Forward, to starboard is the Helm station. A 2 position chart table is located in front of the passenger seat. Aft is the salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard and much more:
•Stidd 500N helm seat is electrically operated fore/aft. It is covered in Admiral Blue Ultraleather with Sand piping and has a chrome pedestal.
•Under the helm seat is an icemaker
•The settees each have built in storage
•At the port settee, a varnished teak table with folding inboard leaf and a padded protective cover is mounted on a manual Stidd chrome pedestal that can lower down and form an additional bunk with cushion.
•Aft settee cushions are upholstered with Sand Ultraleather with Admiral Blue piping.
•Reverse-cycle Marineair Air conditioning duct.
•Bose speakers are remote IR- mounted in aft pilothouse overhead.
•Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard.
•A flatscreen TV lowers electrically from the ceiling and is connected to a Bose Lifestyle 48 system.
•Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
•(2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse
•Dual 110-volt AC outlet
•Cup holders – At helm seat side panel and double-holders to port.
The Helm has a gloss varnished cherry dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N helm seat slides forward and aft, and pivots. Forward of the helm seat is a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to the ice maker in the helm seat base. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished cherry shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. A 4” fold down step is available to the helmsman if needed.
•Grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode
•GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
•Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
•Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start
•Eight AGM GPL-4C DC batteries rated at 440-amp hours total and Vanner equalizer to supply both 24-VDC and 12-VDC house loads.
•12-volt 80-amp alternator on both engines charge start batteries
•24-volt DC 80-amp alternator on both engines charge ships service batteries
•35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging.
•Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting.
•Heavy-duty parallel battery switch
•120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
•12-volt DC distribution panel – with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters
•Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
•50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
•25-amp shore power cord
•Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
•Mastervolt 3.0 50-Amp 24-VDC Inverter/battery charger for house batteries
•Charles 30-amp 12-VDC battery charger for start batteries
•12-volt (cigarette lighter-style) – at DC panel and flybridge
•110 volt outlets – Galley, head, engine room, and pilothouse, master stateroom
•Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator (497-hrs – New in 3/2015) rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz:
•Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
Engine and Mechanical
•Two Yanmar LY3 480-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with twin Hamilton 322 waterjet drive and SeaKey™ Emergency Alert Service
•ZF 301C 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear transmission
•Aqua Drive CV shaft system
•Yanmar electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM’s & transmission.
•Hinckley JetStick® Gen-3 – Hinckley integrated steering and control system – single stick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster.
•Bow Thruster – 24-volt DC powered 10” reversible propeller – control at the steering station with the Hinckley JetStick®.
•Extra Soundown material in the engine room in addition to the two-inch foam/lead fully-insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Electric lift is on both engine boxes. The engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower, 110-volt AC outlet, caged 12-volt lights and courtesy lighting at cockpit entry.
•Racor LG100 in-line fuel/air separator for main engines on each fuel tank vent line
•Racor fuel filter/water separator with water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges
•Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
•Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, jet nozzle indicator and fuel gauges
•Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
•Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
•Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
•Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump – spigot and hose mounted in forward anchor locker
•Flojet 12-VDC freshwater pump with accumulator tank
•17-gallon stainless steel water heater – heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
•12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
•Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
•(3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
•Whale manual emergency bilge pump
•Manual hydraulic steering pump
•Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
•(2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
•Fuel tanks – 500-gal total – 2@150-g and 1@ 200-g – Fuel whistles on all three fuel tanks
•Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
•42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin (New AC unit 2016): *18,000-btu to interior accommodations below; *24,000-btu to pilothouse.
•Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass and custom folding polished SS anchor roller mounted in custom anchor well.
•35# custom polished stainless steel anchor with 25′ x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200′ x 5/8" nylon rode.
•Stamoid full cockpit cover
•Covers: Sunbrella pilothouse sole cover
•Weather covers for cockpit cushions and flybridge cushions.
•Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows.
•ACR spot light – with remote at helm (New 2016)
•Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
•Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
•Stern mounted 4′ varnished teak staff with flush socket
•Brass 8" bell
•Horn – 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
•Fenders with covers
•Coast Guard safety package
•Boat hook – under side deck
•GPIRB – ACR 406 Cat 1Rapid Fix
Accommodations – Below
- Sleeping accommodations for five. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas.
- The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens. A varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole is fitted with weather covers. From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Opening ports with screens.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
- All Frigast reading lights have dimmers
- A safe with keypad is on board.
Galley – Port
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop. Over the sink are two louvered doors that hinge up to a storage space. A dome light is under the locker and a second light provides extra light to the sink work area. Varnished cherry-sheathed alcove storage is directly outboard with storage lockers forward and aft.
- Stone Washed Corian countertop.
- Double Sink – Satin stainless steel with pull-out faucet/sprayer fixture.
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system.
- (1) Smooth electric cooktop – One double-burner – with remote control knobs.
- Microwave/convection oven – under the countertop.
- Trash receptacle under counter
- Rope accent lighting is located under the edge of the countertop.
- Three drawers
- Water-cooled top-loading freezer with front and top loading refrigerator – – with separate thermostats..
- Hella fan.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet.
- AC vent
Dining Room – Starboard
- Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating has cushions finished in Almond Ultraleather with Admiral Blue Ultraleather piping.
- A varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a Stidd powder-coated stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and allows the table to form an extra or a double berth.
- Outboard are forward and aft louvered door cherry lockers, a center alcove bookshelf with removable fiddle and stereo speakers
- Opening portlight outboard
- AC vent
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers.
- Dinette Entertainment System
- LCD television with a cherry frame mounted on the fwd bulkhead.
- Bose Lifestyle 48 head unit above the forward Dinette locker
- Bose stereo speakers are located outboard
Head and Shower Areas
Next forward is the Head located to port and to starboard is the separate Shower. The head has a private door to the Forward Cabin as well as access from the main cabin. The head area has a cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid and the bulkheads are satin-varnished cherry. The shower has a molded in non-skid sole and a molded fiberglass shower unit. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. Each also has a solid door that leads to the rest of the accommodations.
- The Head has a Cirrus White Corian vanity with sink, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bars.
- Electric Vacuflush marine heads – plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the heads.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet in the head
Hella fan in head
Stainless steel towel hooks
Master Stateroom – Forward
- Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk. Stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors.
- Stateroom mattress is covered with a John Boyle 45015-05 Shoreline Indigo bed cover
- (3) Storage drawers below.
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops.
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door and dome lights.
- Custom storage lockers are built in under the sheer on both port and starboard sides.
- Custom bookshelves over port and starboard hanging lockers
- Overhead dome lights as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead with switch
- Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker, which has a cage-protected light.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port.
- Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
- A flatscreen TV is located behind the cabin entry door
- (2) 110-volt AC outlets (added 2016)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.